You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New Priority Account Manager

edited February 2016 in Priority
Hi all,

A few already know, but I'll be moving to a new internal role at Sky, within the same team.

Don't worry though, I've been replaced by the younger, more female, Liz.

Feel free to say hi below!

Cheers,
JP.

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Hey,

I'm looking forward to taking on the account manager role for Priority Poker.

I'll be speaking to as many of you as I can over the next few weeks. 

Any questions in the meantime, give me a shout :)

Ta,
    Liz
  • edited February 2016

Hi Liz, welcome to Sky Poker and good luck in your new role.

Just a couple of questions from me...
    Can we have a pic please and are you single?

Ok, a more serious one now (which I was going to post to JP originally)

Any future plans for a 'mini' Priority club? This would target the players who play regularly on site but never quite get to Priority level. OBV, not with all the trimmings of the full Priority club but with something similar at least. EG. Players will need say 5000pts/month or at least 1000pts/week to qualify. This would then include some more of the SnG and tournament players (IMHO).

Just an idea for you to get your teeth into.

*edit - Good Luck to JP too in your new role. Is it head of freerolls by any chance? ;)
  • edited February 2016
    Yay, another girl in the Poker Team!

Welcome on board Liz. :)

• edited February 2016
    Good luck with your new role JP and hi Liz welcome to the Priority Club :)
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: New Priority Account Manager:
    Hi Liz, welcome to Sky Poker and good luck in your new role. Just a couple of questions from me... Can we have a pic please and are you single? Ok, a more serious one now (which I was going to post to JP originally) Any future plans for a 'mini' Priority club? This would target the players who play regularly on site but never quite get to Priority level. OBV, not with all the trimmings of the full Priority club but with something similar at least. EG. Players will need say 5000pts/month or at least 1000pts/week to qualify. This would then include some more of the SnG and tournament players (IMHO). Just an idea for you to get your teeth into. *edit - Good Luck to JP too in your new role. Is it head of freerolls by any chance? ;)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Hi Maxally,

Thanks!

This is not something that we're currently looking into doing at the moment.

Cheers,
    Liz
  • edited February 2016
    Good luck with your new role JP and hi Liz welcome to the Priority Club :)
    Posted by TimmyRaRa

Thanks Timmy! :) Looking forward it it.

• edited February 2016
    Congrats on your new role JP, always been a top bloke while i've been here - will you still be floating around the future live sky events? 

And also congrats to Liz, i'm sure you'll have a blast!
  • edited February 2016
    Welcome aboard Liz,

It's a little like Moyes taking over from Fergie, big boots to fill but I'm sure you'll do a brilliant job.

JP never turned down a Jaeger at various sky events.  Will you continue the trend?

Be careful of that Sky Sam, he's been known to lead folk astray.

Very best of luck,

James

• edited February 2016
    Hi Liz congrats on your new role and welcome to sky you will love us

well some of us :)
  • edited February 2016
    Thanks everyone! JP will still be joining me for live events and we'll see some of you at the UKPC. 

Cheers,
    Liz
  • edited February 2016
    Welcome aboard Liz, It's a little like Moyes taking over from Fergie, big boots to fill but I'm sure you'll do a brilliant job. JP never turned down a Jaeger at various sky events.  Will you continue the trend? Be careful of that Sky Sam, he's been known to lead folk astray. Very best of luck, James
    Posted by Donttelmum
    He's ok
    Just don't let him take you out for a meal

• edited February 2016
    Congrats on the new job JP, and welcome Liz.

You gonna be making an appearance at this UKPC?
  • edited February 2016
    Congrats on the new job JP, and welcome Liz. You gonna be making an appearance at this UKPC?
    Posted by Lambert180
    We both will be, and we may even try and force a drink or two onto you.

Only if you bust early of course.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: New Priority Account Manager : We both will be, and we may even try and force a drink or two onto you. Only if you bust early of course.
    Posted by Sky_JP
    That's me being tight again!
  • edited February 2016
    Welcome Liz, I'm sure you'll do a much better job than JP ;)
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: New Priority Account Manager : We both will be, and we may even try and force a drink or two onto you. Only if you bust early of course.
    Posted by Sky_JP
    Superb if that is the requirements, see you at the bar!
  • edited February 2016
    is there any chance i could get sent the contact details for priority?
    2 weeks in and i havent a clue who to contact or when free rolls are, will be my 1 and only month in priority so would be nice to get the most out of it
  • edited February 2016
    is there any chance i could get sent the contact details for priority? 2 weeks in and i havent a clue who to contact or when free rolls are, will be my 1 and only month in priority so would be nice to get the most out of it
    Posted by mondo1985
    Hi Mondo,

Your account is currently set to 'non-contactable' which means that we are not able to update you with what's going on this month. This can be changed by logging into My Account and clicking on 'My Details' and then 'PIN and Contact Preferences'.

We have two Priority Freerolls remaining this month. These will take place tomorrow (16th) and on the 23rd starting at 20:30. Both have a £2,000 Prize Pool. 

Good luck!

Thanks,
    Liz

• edited February 2016
    is there any chance i could get sent the contact details for priority? 2 weeks in and i havent a clue who to contact or when free rolls are, will be my 1 and only month in priority so would be nice to get the most out of it
    Posted by mondo1985
    Hi Mondo,

Your account is currently set to 'non-contactable' which means that we are not able to update you with what's going on this month. This can be changed by logging into My Account and clicking on 'My Details' and then 'PIN and Contact Preferences'.

We have two Priority Freerolls remaining this month. These will take place tomorrow (16th) and on the 23rd starting at 20:30. Both have a £2,000 Prize Pool. 

Good luck!

Thanks,
    Liz

• edited February 2016
    hi liz
    thanks for reply i should be contactable now 
    could i recieve priority contact email address ? 
  • edited February 2016
    Hi Liz. I have been in Priority for three months now and have yet to be contacted by anyone. I have looked at my contact details and they all look correct. Am I doing something wrong as well?
  • edited February 2016
    Hi Liz. I have been in Priority for three months now and have yet to be contacted by anyone. I have looked at my contact details and they all look correct. Am I doing something wrong as well?
    Posted by TTayseer
    I am also set to contactable and am in priority this month and haven't received an e-mail.
  • edited February 2016
    I've been in prio for 3 years and didn't think they send e-mails.  

I'll do you a favour boys, if you made 10k points your in prio.  No e-mail necessary.
  • edited February 2016
    hi liz thanks for reply i should be contactable now  could i recieve priority contact email address ? 
    Posted by mondo1985
    Morning Mondo,

I've sent you an e-mail. Please check your inbox.

Thanks,
    Liz
  • edited February 2016
    Posted by TTayseer
    Hi TTayseer,

Same as above, I've sent you an e-mail. 

Thanks,
    Liz
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: New Priority Account Manager : I am also set to contactable and am in priority this month and haven't received an e-mail.
    Posted by MattBates
    Good morning Matt,

Please check your e-mails and you should have one from me.

Thanks,
    Liz
  • edited February 2016
    Will never make priority but was really nice to meet you and kirsty and the rest of the team. You will do great. Good luck with this lot ;) 
  • edited February 2016
    Will never make priority but was really nice to meet you and kirsty and the rest of the team. You will do great. Good luck with this lot ;) 
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Cheers Darkangel, I'll need it! It was lovely to meet you and so many of our Prio players at the UKPC. Fingers crossed you'll be part of the Priority Club one day, if not I'm sure our paths will cross again at a future event. 

Thanks again,
    Liz