You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Accidentally reverted back to the old table style help??

edited February 2016 in Poker Chat
As the titles say I reverted back to the old table style be accident and cant figure out how to get it back to normal? It says it will automatically do it in a week but it cant play as the windows arn't resizeable. Talked to CC and I ust dont think they understood what my problem was and kept telling me to just change the table skin back to the one you like... But apprently old sky didnt have that option. Any help would be much appreciate

egg

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Just woke up, so im I bit ropey. 
    Is this what you want ?

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Accidentally reverted back to the old table style help??:
    Just woke up, so im I bit ropey.  Is this what you want ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g23VaJwF7I
    Posted by mumsie
      Hi Mumsie,

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, it doesn't solve the problem. In the version I have, there is no cog thingy in the corner to even change the style of the table (there used to be). What I did was, in the chat box, on the 'help' tab, there is a button that says 'troubles with new table?' I'd clicked that, it popped up with a message and I accidentally pressed enter without really reading it and it's reverted it back to what must be sky's old style.

In the 'options' section. You can change things like showing peoples' avatars or muck your hand or whatever but it doesn't have the option to change to different skins or seemingly any way to revert back. Also, it doesn't fit in the window properly and isn't resizable. Very confusing.

• edited February 2016
    Ok.
    It can take a week for a photo to be approved sometimes.

So i cant see what you see yet. 

Ill fiddle.about with my settings and see if i ca make the cog disappear my end.
  • edited February 2016
    Ok. It can take a week for a photo to be approved sometimes.  So i cant see what you see yet.  Ill fiddle.about with my settings and see if i ca make the cog disappear my end.
    Posted by mumsie
    Hi Mumsie.

Thank you so much for your help but I've cracked it thankfully. I logged in using google chrome (usually use firefox) and it was back to normal. I clicked again on'problems using new tables' to get the message which states:

'If you’re experiencing issues with the new Sky Poker tables, you can switch back to using the old tables from here. Please note that this will apply to ALL of your play on Cash Games, Sit & Go and Tournaments for the next 7 days.'

This is what I clicked :/
    As it was only in firefox, I figured it must be localised so deleted everything: history, cookies, cache etc etc and it worked!
    One of the reasosn I like using sky is because the format is quite slick compared to other providers so was gutted when it reverted back to something that was designed a long time ago.

Anyway, thanks, Mumsie, good luck at the tables. I hope this is of use to someone.

Eggs

• edited February 2016
    I was on the verge of taking a hammer to my pc to duplicate your problem. Youve saved me a few quid now.

GL
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Accidentally reverted back to the old table style help?? : Hi Mumsie. Thank you so much for your help but I've cracked it thankfully. I logged in using google chrome (usually use firefox) and it was back to normal. I clicked again on'problems using new tables' to get the message which states: ' If you’re experiencing issues with the new Sky Poker tables, you can switch back to using the old tables from here. Please note that this will apply to ALL of your play on Cash Games, Sit & Go and Tournaments for the next 7 days.' This is what I clicked :/ As it was only in firefox, I figured it must be localised so deleted everything: history, cookies, cache etc etc and it worked! One of the reasosn I like using sky is because the format is quite slick compared to other providers so was gutted when it reverted back to something that was designed a long time ago. Anyway, thanks, Mumsie, good luck at the tables. I hope this is of use to someone. Eggs
    Posted by The_eggs

Wah wah wah waaaah

• edited February 2016
    download version imo is soooo much better and more reliable than playing on browser mate. 

see you on DYM later
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Accidentally reverted back to the old table style help?? : Wah wah wah waaaah
    Posted by NoseyBonk

Lol.

Well spotted