You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

9th Birthday Freeroll | Goodies!

edited February 2016 in Poker Chat

The following players will be receiving Sky Poker hoodies in the post:

- bindi
- adm69
- ash066pts
- spam600
- IanP84
- cag
- elvisg1972
- APRIL49
- memfo

Archie182 has been entered into this Sunday's (14th Feb) Super Roller at 20:00 for knocking out Neil Channing!

Well done all!

Comments

• edited February 2016
    In Response to 9th Birthday Freeroll | Goodies!:
    The following players will be receiving Sky Poker hoodies in the post: - bindi - adm69 - ash066pts - spam600 - IanP84 - cag - elvisg1972 - APRIL49 - memfo Archie182 has been entered into this Sunday's (14th Feb) Super Roller at 20:00 for knocking out Neil Channing! Well done all!
    Posted by SkyKirsty

Nice one Archie. I may have been a bit too bold with my pocket 9s.

I vaguely remember Bindi being on our table and saying he was going to knock me out...didn't manage it...still cleaned-up anyway.
  • edited February 2016
    Hi Kirsty,

Completely forgot about the sky poker hoody!! Would it be possible to have this posted to my work address instead?? If so I will pm you the address.

Thanks,

Ian
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: 9th Birthday Freeroll | Goodies!:
    Hi Kirsty, Completely forgot about the sky poker hoody!! Would it be possible to have this posted to my work address instead?? If so I will pm you the address. Thanks, Ian
    Posted by IanP84
    Hi Ian,

You'll need to speak to Customer Care, but as a general rule, prizes & the like can only be delivered to the address at which your Sky Poker account is registered.

Congratulations on your fine win.
  • edited February 2016
    Hi Tikay,

Thanks for the reply, will check with CC. It is not a problem if not just saves a trip to the post office (no one in at home during the day).

Ian