You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

rewards accellerator issue

edited February 2016 in Poker Chat
Whilst playing cash I made a note of how many points i had and would make the occassional check.

When I first looked at the points tally it was an even number and seemed to remain an even number but I 've just taken another look and noticed my points total being an odd number but as double points i'd be thinking it remained as an even number unless you can now double up 0.5 points.

Comments

• edited February 2016
    In Response to rewards accellerator issue:
    Whilst playing cash I made a note of how many points i had and would make the occassional check. When I first looked at the points tally it was an even number and seemed to remain an even number but I 've just taken another look and noticed my points total being an odd number but as double points i'd be thinking it remained as an even number unless you can now double up 0.5 points.
    Posted by craigcu12

Hi Craig.

I asked this before myself. Cash points are earned in fractions and so you can still get odd numbers of points. E.g say you earned 1.5 points it would be doubled to 3.

• edited February 2016
    thanks phantom problem solved now