You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Connection issues - is it just me

edited February 2016 in Poker Chat
During the recent issues around connection and the site loading I was badly affected and had nearly 4 days where I couldn't  play.
I'm a Virgin media customer using a tablet and although the fix was implemented and the site loads ok,  I'm still having problems. 
My table will close mid game and I get logged out from the site. This can happen several times in a single game.
Apologies to players at my tables, but I'm sure you are delighted with the extra chips of mine you are getting whilst I log back in.
I certainly had no problems before the site crashed the other week and would just like to know if it is just an issue for me, or is anyone else suffering.

Comments

• edited February 2016
    I had it again yesterday - several times. 
    Noticable as I had poket K's and the flop was K something something.
    I was watching how everyone was playing this hand (I was on £2 spin up with about £10 on the table)

I thought everyone was slow rolling until I realised the table had frozen.

I quickly reloaded the table but I had auto folded and

2 10's took £8...... bah
  • edited February 2016

Keep us updated on this one lads.

You will (doubtless...) recall this arose last Monday, & we all, working as a team, eventually deduced it was peculiar to players who were using Virgin Media on Mobile. I later learned that the same problem was right across SB&G.

Fingers crossed the above 2 posts are isolated incidents, but let us know if otherwise please.