You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

4 Handed carnage!

i was having a home game on saturday night, we play in a sit and go format and got down to 4 players, im in the BB with KK. UTG is short stack and shoves, Dealer shoves over the top, SB calls the shove... i also call.

The other 3 hands?? AA... AK.. AK...  it cant be often that ur drawing dead with kings before the flops even been shown.

Comments

• edited February 2016
    In Response to 4 Handed carnage!:
    i was having a home game on saturday night, we play in a sit and go format and got down to 4 players, im in the BB with KK. UTG is short stack and shoves, Dealer shoves over the top, SB calls the shove... i also call. The other 3 hands?? AA... AK.. AK...  it cant be often that ur drawing dead with kings before the flops even been shown.
    Posted by RLT16
    Doomswitched, rigged, set up, rake monstered, would dnever happen live...

On a more serious note. Can we find a fold here knowing that we will cash after the hand plays out if it is SnG format?
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: 4 Handed carnage!:
    In Response to 4 Handed carnage! : Doomswitched, rigged, set up, rake monstered, would dnever happen live... On a more serious note. Can we find a fold here knowing that we will cash after the hand plays out if it is SnG format?
    Posted by yuranASSet
    probably if i rated any of them at poker id of folded :)
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: 4 Handed carnage! : probably if i rated any of them at poker id of folded :)
    Posted by RLT16
    I can relate. Home game mentality. But iregardless of how bad they are. It's probably still a fold. Our odds go way down v 3.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to 4 Handed carnage!:
    i was having a home game on saturday night, we play in a sit and go format and got down to 4 players, im in the BB with KK. UTG is short stack and shoves, Dealer shoves over the top, SB calls the shove... i also call. The other 3 hands?? AA... AK.. AK...  it cant be often that ur drawing dead with kings before the flops even been shown.
    Posted by RLT16
    Drawing dead? Flop comes 10,9,8,7,6 rainbow and you've split it. Have some faith!
  • edited February 2016
    you don't even need a split pot to survive QJ109 could all come matching the same suit as either of your kings and you'd win as a straight flush, the odds are extremely low but doesn't mean drawing dead.
  • edited February 2016
    Ha didnt even think about that, now im more annoyed!! i never hit that striahgt flush when i need it!
  • edited February 2016
    you don't even need a split pot to survive QJ109 could all come matching the same suit as either of your kings and you'd win as a straight flush, the odds are extremely low but doesn't mean drawing dead.
    Posted by craigcu12
    Good point, with that many outs he was probably a marginal favorite!
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: 4 Handed carnage! : Good point, with that many outs he was probably a marginal favorite!
    Posted by Enut
    better than nothing