You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Five-a-Day, week three - SNG week.

2»

Comments

• edited February 2016

I am in with 2K. I think it should be more (5K). Is it worth emailing Sky CS or is this going to be checked/sorted internally for all?
  • edited February 2016

Hi Guys,

I sent the thread up to Head Office before 7am this  morning, asking them to take a look.

There is clearly a data issue here, or it seems that way from where I sit.

I've had a reply already that they are investigating it. I note that it seems to have disappeared from the Lobby, too, suggesting that the Suits have removed it whilst they investigate further.

If you wish to take it to CC, please feel free, though they will only forward it to the same people I have sent the thread to, & they may not be up to speed on the apparent issue.

I don't have any input to these things, or authority, but I'd agree this needs sorting out soonest, something is clearly awry.

They are looking at it, right now, so let's hope it gets sorted.

I will keep you informed if I hear further, or Sky Poker will do so directly.  

• edited February 2016

Looks like everything will be sorted soon - a top investigator has been appointed.

• edited February 2016
    Morning All,

The freeroll has now been amended to show the correct starting stacks. Apologies about the incorrect information yesterday. It is the last time I will leave Mark in charge of fulfilling a promotion.
  • edited February 2016

The Five-a-Day Freeroll is now back in the lobby.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Five-a-Day, week three - SNG week.:
    The Five-a-Day Freeroll is now back in the lobby.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tikay and Sam, thats me sorted now.....
  • edited February 2016

Thank you all now sorted
  • edited February 2016
    Those who are weak often tend to blame others for their own incompetence. I'll apologise on Sam's behalf. 
  • edited February 2016

Thank you all now sorted
  • edited February 2016
    Thank You Sam/Mark ??
  • edited February 2016
    Yes all fixed.

I am now in for 5000 instead of 10000

#honestyforthewin

• edited February 2016
    I was in .
    Now I'm out.
    Here's the qualifying bumph.

The 5 a Day £5k Freeroll. Open to all players who have earnt at least 5 Poker Points on at least 3 days in the last 7. All players that reach the Final Table will win a Sky Poker Hoody.

I've been earning my five a day.
  • edited February 2016
    Think i should be in it as well but am not any chance you could check please.
  • edited February 2016
    I would encourage everybody who thinks they should be included and are not to contact customer care.

It would be helpful if you could tell them when you think you earned the points on mobile and in what games.
  • edited February 2016
    FWIW I think this is a really good freeroll and an excellent way of driving traffic/rewarding loyalty.
    Thanks Sky!

(Personally I think the freeroll would be better on sunday rather than saturday but anything's fine by me!) 
  • edited February 2016
    Really good promo

However, bit unfortunate having the 3rd freeroll scheduled for when lots of us are playing the ukpc....good luck to whoever gets my chips :)

• edited February 2016
    I would encourage everybody who thinks they should be included and are not to contact customer care. It would be helpful if you could tell them when you think you earned the points on mobile and in what games.
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    what if you were in right the 1st time with the right chipstack but now your in the 2nd but with the wrong chipstack do you still contact cc?
    im not overly fussed ill just play with 5k less chips
  • edited February 2016
    I would encourage everybody who thinks they should be included and are not to contact customer care. It would be helpful if you could tell them when you think you earned the points on mobile and in what games.
    Posted by Sky_SamT

Ive tried CC, the "someone will be with you shortly" icon just wizzez and wizzez and wizzez. Poor people are probably worked ragged.

Ill throw the towel in on this one, im not in the habbit of recording my playing times and point`s, so I wouldnt be able to help pinpoint when I think I played. 

And It could turn out I dont qualify , which would make me look like Im trying to get something for free , for free. 

So for that reason, and that reason alone, Im out :)

A true martyr for the cause.

• edited February 2016
    email CC they take 24h to get back to you but usualy get the correct response.

no chance i'd know what games we played on phone and tbh unfair to ask that.

i got a 5k stack which i think is correct
  • edited February 2016
    pretty sure I should be in but cant reg :/
  • edited February 2016
    pretty sure I should be in but cant reg :/
    Posted by Itsover4u
    Morning.

Players cannot self-register for this Freeroll, if you are eligible to play Sky Poker should automatically register you.

If you believe you have qualified, you will need to contact CC. I would suggest you do that as soon as possible, today, rather than leave it to tomorrow, as CC are often very busy on Saturday, which is a very big Sky Bet business day.

Hope you get sorted.

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Five-a-Day, week three - SNG week. : Morning. Players cannot self-register for this Freeroll, if you are eligible to play Sky Poker should automatically register you. If you believe you have qualified, you will need to contact CC. I would suggest you do that as soon as possible, today, rather than leave it to tomorrow, as CC are often very busy on Saturday, which is a very big Sky Bet business day.   Hope you get sorted.  
    Posted by Tikay10

Just as a warning to anyone who is trying to solve the problem by email, I would not bother as this is the response I had from customer care after 48 hours;

Roger C Response via email on 19/02/2016 04.46 AM
    Hi

Thanks for your E-mail

We did have some issues initially with this freeroll. These have since been rectified and providing you qualify it will be working for the remainder of the promotion

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Roger C
    Customer Care Team

So I would not advise anyone to contact customer care by email as the problem hasn't been resolved, and I am still not in an event I believe I have qualified for. Unfortunately the waiting times on live chat are huge. Might have to try to ring them.

• edited February 2016

Hi Andrew,

Sorry about that.

I've sent your post direct to the Poker Team to have a look at.
  • edited February 2016
    Hey Tikay, 

Just a quick one, thought i qualified, shows in my tables that its my registration has been cancelled? 
    Do i have to ring CC for this?

Thanks 
    Claire 
  • edited February 2016
    Many thanks Tony, Sky Poker are very lucky to have you working for them.
    The speed and helpfullness of your responses on this forum good example of how you make a real difference between this site and other poker sites.
    P.S. I would ask for double the £5 a week they currently give you mate!
  • edited February 2016
    Hey Tikay,  Just a quick one, thought i qualified, shows in my tables that its my registration has been cancelled?  Do i have to ring CC for this? Thanks  Claire 
    Posted by claire008
    Hi Claire,

Some players were mistakenly registered (or not) when the Lobby was first populated, but it was wrong, so the Lobby was re-populated with the correct data & is now - they believe - correct.

It is therefore possible that you were originally registered, but when it was corrected, they deemed you had not qualified.

When you say say "I thought I qualified", was that because you saw your name in the Lobby, or because you believe you earned enough points last week to qualify?

Following the note from "winshoes", which I sent upstairs, I'm told that CC have now been briefed to deal with these queries as promptly as is reasonably possible, so could you please try contacting CC & see what they say?

Thanks, & I hope it gets fairly sorted.   

• edited February 2016
    Many thanks Tony, Sky Poker are very lucky to have you working for them. The speed and helpfullness of your responses on this forum good example of how you make a real difference between this site and other poker sites. P.S. I would ask for double the £5 a week they currently give you mate!
    Posted by winshoes
    Ha, that's very kind of you Andrew, thank you, though I'm not sure The Business would agree.
  • edited February 2016

Just so you know, I'm unlikely to be around much tomorrow evening, so if queries arise here as to this Promo & Freeroll, I may not be able to assist.

CC have been asked to try & clear any queries soonest, & given a full list of those who qualified, so fingers crossed it all goes reasonably well. There's bound to be a few problems with a 2,500+ runner Freeroll, but hopefully, not too many. Sadly, even 1% = 25 players, & that's too many, but you never know, these things have a habit of getting complicated.

Let's hope it's as much fun as last Saturday's one, which went very well, no glitches, other than, bizarrely, people complaining about AWAY players.

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Five-a-Day, week three - SNG week. : Hi Claire, Some players were mistakenly registered (or not) when the Lobby was first populated, but it was wrong, so the Lobby was re-populated with the correct data & is now - they believe - correct.   It is therefore possible that you were originally registered, but when it was corrected, they deemed you had not qualified. When you say say "I thought I qualified", was that because you saw your name in the Lobby, or because you believe you earned enough points last week to qualify? Following the note from "winshoes", which I sent upstairs, I'm told that CC have now been briefed to deal with these queries as promptly as is reasonably possible, so could you please try contacting CC & see what they say? Thanks, & I hope it gets fairly sorted.     
    Posted by Tikay10

I thought I earnt enough points, I have no way to check points earnt on mobile though so i may be wrong. Ill give customer services a call and see what they say. Thanks for getting back to me :) 
  • edited February 2016
    Thank You Sam/Mark ??
    Posted by VespaPX

Give them a break, this isn't their first choice of career.