You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

External spam posts

edited February 2016 in Poker Chat

Good morning.

A thread has been removed this morning (I have no idea who removed it) but it was correctly removed as it was non-compliant in several ways.

Please be aware we don't generally allow links to other poker sites, and, as in this case, we certainly don't & won't ever allow links which solicit the e-Mail addresses of Sky Poker players, as this one did.

As always, some flexibility is necessary on a case by case basis, but in this case it was a first time poster, so it had to be removed.

Comments

• edited February 2016
    This kind of thing unacceptable?
    Best restaurant in the world
  • edited February 2016

Ha, completely acceptable.

For those not in the picture here....

"Sky_Sam", who was present in Las Vegas last year for Viva Las Vegas, supposedly "hosting" the players, was not seen for 10 days, but he did organise exactly ONE thing - the "Players Meal". It was advertised as a "sumptuous meal at one of Vegas's finest eateries".

Suffice to say, it was a disaster of epic proportions, poor service, poor food, & most who attended got food poisoning. Luckily, I was unable to attend the meal, as I was WORKING, covering for Sam, as per.

I understand that in any future Viva Las Vegas adventures, (if they happen again....), dining arrangements will be taken care of by Mr Channing.

• edited February 2016
    I also understand that should VLV run again in this and future years Jac35 will not be eligible to attend.

• edited February 2016
    patently Sky Sam chose this restuarant based purely on culinary reputation and his choice had nothing whatsoever to do with bikinis and leather chaps..........
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: External spam posts:
    I also understand that should VLV run again in this and future years Jac35 will not be eligible to attend.
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    That sounds harsh, he was hoping to play the seniors event this year.
  • edited February 2016
    Ha, completely acceptable. For those not in the picture here.... "Sky_Sam", who was present in Las Vegas last year for Viva Las Vegas, supposedly "hosting" the players, was not seen for 10 days, but he did organise exactly ONE thing - the "Players Meal". It was advertised as a "sumptuous meal at one of Vegas's finest eateries".   Suffice to say, it was a disaster of epic proportions, poor service, poor food, & most who attended got food poisoning. Luckily, I was unable to attend the meal, as I was WORKING, covering for Sam, as per.   I understand that in any future Viva Las Vegas adventures, (if they happen again....), dining arrangements will be taken care of by Mr Channing.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    Define 'working' please.

• edited February 2016
    Ha, completely acceptable. For those not in the picture here.... "Sky_Sam", who was present in Las Vegas last year for Viva Las Vegas, supposedly "hosting" the players, was not seen for 10 days, but he did organise exactly ONE thing - the "Players Meal". It was advertised as a "sumptuous meal at one of Vegas's finest eateries".   Suffice to say, it was a disaster of epic proportions, poor service, poor food, & most who attended got food poisoning. Luckily, I was unable to attend the meal, as I was WORKING, covering for Sam, as per.   I understand that in any future Viva Las Vegas adventures, (if they happen again....), dining arrangements will be taken care of by Mr Channing.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    Service was good, food was fine-alcoholic poisoning was self-inflicted! I thought everybody, INCLUDING Sam, did a great job...
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: External spam posts : Service was good, food was fine-alcoholic poisoning was self-inflicted! I thought everybody, INCLUDING Sam, did a great job...
    Posted by Essexphil
    I see what you did there, Phil.
  • edited February 2016
    This kind of thing unacceptable? Best restaurant in the world http://www.gilleyslasvegas.com
    Posted by Jac35

Spam egg & chips

Spam egg & chips

Spam egg & chips

Spam egg & chips

Spam egg & chips