You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonights freeroll

edited February 2016 in Poker Chat
Its my girlfriends birthday tomorrow and all of my money was taken from my bank account. 

I dont have a penny to my name and want to get her something for her birthday, if you could all let me win the freeroll tonight that would be amazing 

Or if anyone could help me out with some money I will pay back with interest (don't want to sound like a **** but i have no friends or family that can help)

Comments

• edited February 2016
  • edited February 2016
    If you'd posted asking for donations towards a smoking alien statue for your neighbour, you'd have been flooded with offers.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Tonights freeroll:
    If you'd posted asking for donations towards a smoking alien statue for your neighbour, you'd have been flooded with offers.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
     ha ha love it gl with that one 

• edited February 2016
    This is a sad story but not as sad as my Sharkscope.

So how to help.... I won't enter the freeroll so this will give you better chance to win it  .......... if you explain the situation to your Girlfriend she will understand and settle for a cuddle instead of a present. If she does'nt dump her.  You can get Loan from your Bank to tide you over this difficult time.  Money borrowed from friends or family always cause upset so avoid at all cost. If you cant get a job and your best friend can its time to move your body.  I found when I was broke,  sitting on the high street corner with scruffy dog I borrowed and asking strangers for money for food for the dog,  worked better than asking for food for myself.  After a Day I had £60 and was considering it fulltime job, only the rain and cold put me of.!   Do not consider Robbing any bank or person this will result in prison.  In prison you will get (fed) and be warm but at a price to your bot,  if you decide on any of these solutions let us know how you get on.     This advice is given freely without prejudice hope it helps.!
  • edited February 2016
    Haha
    I'd forgotten about alien statue.

• edited February 2016
    My birthday was in november where's my card and freeroll cash?
  • edited February 2016
    Perhaps if you didnt spend your money on poker yesterday and lost it you could have spent it on your girlfriend?

Ger