You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Congratulations?!

edited February 2016 in Poker Chat
Totally appropiate if I win a tournament. Maybe also when I make the money or earn a bounty, but do we really need Sky's congratulations for registering in a tournament?

Comments

• edited February 2016
    yes,yes we do , i like being congratulated makes me feel warm inside abit like jack daniels
  • edited February 2016

Can this be moved to the brags forum ?
  • edited February 2016
    Well you just boosted SBG profits why wouldn't they throw a few !!!!!!!!! Your way ?
  • edited February 2016
    ive just got a congratulations your playing on the final table,i feel warm inside :)
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Congratulations?!:
    ive just got a congratulations your playing on the final table,i feel warm inside :)
    Posted by stokefc
    love it its nice to be nice well done sir
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Congratulations?!:
    Totally appropiate if I win a tournament. Maybe also when I make the money or earn a bounty, but do we really need Sky's congratulations for registering in a tournament?
    Posted by _Kingcole
    Have to say you've hit a nerve there, & I agree 100%. It's not a big deal, just one of those things that you ignore, but yes, it's perfectly ridiculous.

Congratulations for registering

Uh?

There's plenty of worse examples, too. Did you know that every time we win a hand, a graphic comes up.

"Congratulations, you won the hand!"

For those that, say, multi table SNG's or cash, we are going to win (or lose) hundreds of hands per night.

Seeing that a few hundred times per evening gets more than a little tiresome.

And what happens if we get a walk in the BB?

"Congratulations, you won the hand!"

The site is for grown ups, we have to be over 18, so that sort of stuff does not make a lot of sense to me. 

• edited February 2016
    Far too many pop up messages and it seems to be getting worse.
    Really bad if you are trying to look back through a previous hand whilst playing.

Wonder how many people actually click the links to register for the advertised game in the pop up?

PS
    Can we have the Hot o Meter back please? :-)
  • edited February 2016
    I love this feature and look forward to them implementing the 'unlucky you lost the hand' feature, i'm sure everyone will love it
  • edited February 2016
    I love this feature and look forward to them implementing the 'unlucky you lost the hand' feature, i'm sure everyone will love it
    Posted by FeelGroggy
    Lol I think sky should take it a step further with things like I can't believe you went with that  you just got bluffed 
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Congratulations?! : Lol I think sky should take it a step further with things like I can't believe you went with that  you just got bluffed 
    Posted by weecheez1
    Now that's an idea. Would love to get trash talked by sky. Making a tight fold and sky exposing the other players bluff with the message 'you just got owned kid' or 'How do you fold you nit' or 'your so bad you might as well just quit'.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Congratulations?! : Now that's an idea. Would love to get trash talked by sky. Making a tight fold and sky exposing the other players bluff with the message 'you just got owned kid' or 'How do you fold you nit' or 'your so bad you might as well just quit'.
    Posted by FeelGroggy
    HaHa...I have an imaginary pop up in my head every night that says that :)