You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CRAZY HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (one for area 51?)

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
Crazy post!! haha

Comments

• edited July 2009
        ok i give up tryin to copy n paste it - i av J9 diamonds, sum1 has K6 diamonds, sum1 has A4 diamonds - FLOP comes 3 diamonds - hmmmm what are the odds??    
  • edited July 2009
    lol it won't work sky are censoring me!!! :o)

it's like the soviet union is this...

RAZORKEV i think we done our maths wrong surely it's 7/46 x 6/45 x 5/44 = 0.23% or 434/1
  • edited July 2009
    I saw one like that on one of their shows, play the presenter i think it was, with it the flush came on the turn and all the money went in, such a sick hand.
  • edited July 2009
    worst is the table froze n nearly folded me out - i bloody wish it had now!!
  • edited July 2009
    forgot to say there's 4 allins on the flop - someone else has flopped top 2 pair :oD
  • edited July 2009
    lol i had my computer freeze once after putting half my stack in during a sit and go, was furious because i had queens against two others, checked the hand history and saw a queen came out on the flop of AQ3. Was relieved when i saw one of the others had aces!! And the third guy had tens!!
  • edited July 2009
    m8 think its 14.800/1 ..even so it was seroiusly unreal ...to flop a flush is bout123/1 but 3 plyers flopping it rite o,,ive plyed for yrs never seen it b4
  • edited July 2009

I saw the exact same hand in the Paris WPT which Roland de Wolfe won a few years back - it happened in Level 1, & THREE players exited the10,000 Euro buy-in Comp in the hand - in Level One!

Weird game, poker.

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: CRAZY HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (one for area 51?):
    m8 think its 14.800/1 ..even so it was seroiusly unreal ...to flop a flush is bout123/1 but 3 plyers flopping it rite o,,ive plyed for yrs never seen it b4
    Posted by razorkev
    unreal's one word 4 it!! gd luck on betfred pal
  • edited July 2009
    I saw the exact same hand in the Paris WPT which Roland de Woldfe won a few years back - it happened in Level 1, & THREE players exited the10,000 Euro buy-in Comp - in Level One.
    Posted by Tikay10
    can u help with the odds tikay me n kev confused lol

could u of folded the j flush to what was 1 allin at the time? i should of....
  • edited July 2009

No idea of the odds, but folding the J flush is entirely possible - depends how deep the Tourney played, & several other variables.

It depends what you put the other players on, & what position the first shover was - if the betting got heavy, then multi-flushes look likely.

It's Passable early doors, but not later on.

The three guys who paid 10,000 Euro each at the Paris WPT had the A Flush, K Flush, & Q Flush (plus a Top Set man who jammed first). The concensus at the time was that the Q flush should hve Passed, maybe even the K Flush, but to be fair, the starting stacks were 10,000, & a 1 hour clock, which is a different kettle of fish.
  • edited July 2009
    No idea of the odds, but folding the J flush is entirely possible - depends how deep the Tourney played, & several other variables. It depends what you put the other players on, & what position the first shover was - if the betting got heavy, then multi-flushes look likely. It's Passable early doors, but not later on. The three guys who paid 10,000 Euro each at the Paris WPT had the A Flush, K Flush, & Q Flush (plus a Top Set man who jammed first). The concensus at the time was that the Q flush should hve Passed, maybe even the K Flush, but to be fair, the starting stacks were 10,000, & a 1 hour clock, which is a different kettle of fish.
    Posted by Tikay10
    yeah my gut told me to fold think i'll listen to it next time, was early doors no shame in folding (potentially) the best hand...
  • edited July 2009
    because its fixed, the tourney can only last so long so they have to give people hands that they cant get away from after the flop is shown. Thats also the reason for getting so many bad beats in the space of a week or a month.

change sites this one is fixed. 
  • edited July 2009
    because its fixed, the tourney can only last so long so they have to give people hands that they cant get away from after the flop is shown. Thats also the reason for getting so many bad beats in the space of a week or a month. change sites this one is fixed. 
    Posted by SAFCarmy

why are u here then?
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: CRAZY HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (one for area 51?) : why are u here then?
    Posted by mike1975
    this will be the last time i will be on this site. what a joke