You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

losing players "Priority" freeroll

Just like the priority winning player freeroll this is for losing players only .?   no sharks allowed.

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Where's your sense of Humour Guys.?  It's Friday (fish) day
  • edited February 2016
    Typical  Sky  my  Great Idea  ......... ignored .?
  • edited February 2016
    Making priority doesnt actually mean your a winning player.

And I do like your sense of humour, I believe there is several freerolls throughout the month for yourself ;) 
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: losing players "Priority" freeroll:
    Making priority doesnt actually mean your a winning player. And I do like your sense of humour, I believe there is several freerolls throughout the month for yourself ;) 
    Posted by mrleemr1
    Which one's do you mean.?
    New Player freerolls are exclusive to them... no regs.!    The other freerolls 10 points required anyone can enter. regs included.!

My suggestion was ......... 50 losing players only (to start with)   enter the "Loser Priority Freeroll" each week top five win money they get excluded as they're now winners.... week 2 same & so on till .... week 10  all become winning players.  Good Eh!  no more losing players.?  Start again with another 50.     Sky would then be able use this to attract more new players ;  ie,  "Join Sky Poker" no losing players here.....   where is the flaw.   ?
  • edited February 2016
    starting with the biggest loser?

i'm welcoming my text soon 'as your the biggest loser on sky we have entered you in the £100 freeroll' along with the other 49 losers. 
    que 50 losers leaving
  • edited February 2016
    starting with the biggest loser? i'm welcoming my text soon 'as your the biggest loser on sky we have entered you in the £100 freeroll' along with the other 49 losers.  que 50 losers leaving
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
      Disillusioned players drift away ( if sky let them ) my Idea will make them winners and stay. ?  You should not call them "Losers" any more .........   "Un-Lucky"  "Challenged" but never Loser.  You don't lose on Sky Poker your in the waiting room for a win. !
  • edited March 2016
  • edited March 2016
    How about "unluckyest player of the month prize"
    Top 1 (2,3) loosing players each month get a prize, say £10 + there rake for the month refunded or something.

Then they could have a slogan like "Even the loosers win on Sky"

Drazzi

• edited March 2016
    How about "unluckyest player of the month prize"
    Top 1 (2,3) loosing players each month get a prize, say £10 + there rake for the month refunded or something.

Then they could have a slogan like "Even the loosers win on Sky"

Drazzi

• edited March 2016
    How about "unluckyest player of the month prize" Top 1 (2,3) loosing players each month get a prize, say £10 + there rake for the month refunded or something. Then they could have a slogan like "Even the loosers win on Sky" Drazzi
    Posted by drazzi
    Sky is not the Bank of Mum & Dad.........  nice Idea but

That could and would cover everyone that failed to cash in one Month including Top Players on down swing.  ?

My suggestion is for only losing players that have never cashed or won anything.... thus making them winners.!

My suggestion has legs but Sky is ignoring it. ?
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: losing players "Priority" freeroll : Sky is not the Bank of Mum & Dad.........  nice Idea but  That could and would cover everyone that failed to cash in one Month including Top Players on down swing.  ? My suggestion is for only losing players that have never cashed or won anything.... thus making them winners.!  My suggestion has legs but Sky is ignoring it. ?
    Posted by goldon
    Me thinks youve actually underestimated the amount of losing players. I think we are talking about the majority.
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: losing players "Priority" freeroll : Me thinks youve actually underestimated the amount of losing players. I think we are talking about the majority.
    Posted by chilling
    It was going so well. ?