You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKPC - DIRECT BUY IN NOW OPEN

edited February 2016 in Poker Chat

Hello Everyone,

We have now opened direct buy-in for the UKPC Main Event, meaning you can use funds from your poker account to register.

Direct buy-in will close on Wednesday 24th February at noon, 12:00:00.

Sky Kirsty 

Comments

• edited February 2016
    hi - which day1 will it be as no option to choose? Thanks
  • edited February 2016
    If you buy in you will be defaulted to Saturday (1C) but you can change that should you wish. You would just need to let us know on here or via customer care.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: UKPC - DIRECT BUY IN NOW OPEN:
    hi - which day1 will it be as no option to choose? Thanks
    Posted by AB0151
    Ha, well done in Dublin, $10,270 was it, in those lovely crisp €500 notes?

Good work.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: UKPC - DIRECT BUY IN NOW OPEN : Ha, well done in Dublin, $10,270 was it, in those lovely crisp €500 notes? Good work.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tikay - yes was pleased to get my day 3 pre bubble exit off back - 4 EPT's played  and 4 day 3 exits before money - particularly harsh in London a few years back when stone bubble +1. 5th time lucky then. Its a skill game - I folded jacks on 10 high board on day 1 and later was told he ha aces....but you need luck - my kk > aa 5 spots before bubble (you can imagine what I was thinking)

Hopefully onwards and upwards now - I played with Alex G in the 2k and was pleased to see him go very deep in 11th - an LFC fan too so all good!

Next focus is UKPC on Saturday - should be plenty of chips in play and yes will be on look out for any buyers of Euro's!

Thanks again

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: UKPC - DIRECT BUY IN NOW OPEN : Thanks Tikay - yes was pleased to get my day 3 pre bubble exit off back - 4 EPT's played  and 4 day 3 exits before money - particularly harsh in London a few years back when stone bubble +1. 5th time lucky then. Its a skill game - I folded jacks on 10 high board on day 1 and later was told he ha aces....but you need luck - my kk /> aa 5 spots before bubble (you can imagine what I was thinking) Hopefully onwards and upwards now - I played with Alex G in the 2k and was pleased to see him go very deep in 11th - an LFC fan too so all good! Next focus is UKPC on Saturday - should be plenty of chips in play and yes will be on look out for any buyers of Euro's! Thanks again
    Posted by AB0151
    Yes, & Alex will be at the UKPC, too.

And you are a Liverpool supporter? Tough times, eh?

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: UKPC - DIRECT BUY IN NOW OPEN : Yes, & Alex will be at the UKPC, too. And you are a Liverpool supporter? Tough times, eh?  
    Posted by Tikay10

well in my head we beat Man City on Sunday just as the money bubble breaks for UKPC - it actually happened like this at DTD in UKIPT 2012 when dear old Andy Carroll scored v Everton to win 2-1 just as I held with queens...we'll see

I'm a season ticket holder and havent seen us win at home this season as have missed oue 3 home wins - I didnt leave on 77 minutes to protest partly as I just wanted us to see us win a game - cue 2 late Sunderland goals - poker and football huh!