You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Where and when is coverage?

edited February 2016 in Poker Chat
A simple question but with an add on.  Where and when is coverage being shown of the ukpc.Any live , or highlights?
My add on is..................any chance of including the poker alias in the graphics of the sky players,as i would be interested to see those horrible lot with my own mince pies..................only messing................Chiiiillllllllll lol.

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Good question is there any coverage by sky 
  • edited February 2016

There will not be any Sky Sports TV coverage this time round, though there will be a hand held camera for interviews & the like which will go up on You Tube.
  • edited February 2016

Graphics which include the players Sky Poker alias are not permitted under any circumstances, due to Compliance issues.

In Live Poker, players use their real names, & it's outside the Compliance rules to link that with their Sky Poker alias.

Of course, many of them are well know, so in such cases, it's fine, but as a general rule there should be no "linkage" of a players real name, & his site alias.

Some players who have qualified have already contacted Sky Poker to insist this is upheld, & of course it will be.

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Where and when is coverage?:
    Graphics which include the players Sky Poker alias are not permitted under any circumstances, due to Compliance issues. In Live Poker, players use their real names, & it's outside the Compliance rules to link that with their Sky Poker alias.   Of course, many of them are well know, so in such cases, it's fine, but as a general rule there should be no "linkage" of a players real name, & his site alias.   Some players who have qualified have already contacted Sky Poker to insist this is upheld, & of course it will be.  
    Posted by Tikay10

Matt Bates?

• edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Where and when is coverage? : Matt Bates?
    Posted by Phantom66
    If Matt's name is discovered, he won't be Happy. Don't know which of the other 6 he is...
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Where and when is coverage? : If Matt's name is discovered, he won't be Happy. Don't know which of the other 6 he is...
    Posted by Essexphil[/QUOTE

Mate, careful no one finds out your name or where you live...
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: Where and when is coverage? :
    In Response to Re: Where and when is coverage? : If Matt's name is discovered, he won't be Happy. Don't know which of the other 6 he is... Posted by Essexphil[/QUOTE Mate, careful no one finds out your name or where you live...
    Posted by mattprawn
    I know, clouded in secrecy!

Suspect Matt will want a beer from me for the bad joke....