You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

aggression in the £2/£4cash.

edited February 2016 in Poker Chat
thought i'd observe the £2/£4 cash for a bit. I was expecting to see very methodical strategic play..with players taking plenty of time to make their decisions ... how wrong was I , they played at lightning pace and most surprising of all was the sheer number of 'all ins' ....stacks were constantly being wiped out .... I play the micros where shoving is quite rare...so I wondered...are the micro players doing it right or are they too tight or..are the higher stake guys doing it right or are they too loose? i'd be interested to hear some opinions on this.

Comments

• edited February 2016
    In Response to aggression in the £2/£4cash.:
    thought i'd observe the £2/£4 cash for a bit. I was expecting to see very methodical strategic play..with players taking plenty of time to make their decisions ... how wrong was I , they played at lightning pace and most surprising of all was the sheer number of 'all ins' ....stacks were constantly being wiped out .... I play the micros where shoving is quite rare...so I wondered...are the micro players doing it right or are they too tight or..are the higher stake guys doing it right or are they too loose? i'd be interested to hear some opinions on this.
    Posted by incitatus

The higher up you go the better the players pretty much that simple.

You wont beat high stakes playing ABC
  • edited February 2016

Sounds like you were watching a spin up table.