You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The BIGGER BOUNTY Hunter!!

Yes indeed... As an added incentive to hunt me down and steal all my chips (as if you lot NEED an added incentive!) Sky Jack has added an extra 'sweetener' ..

FREE ENTRY INTO NEXT WEEKS BOUNTY HUNTER!!

If you want it.. Come and get it!!

GL xxLM

Comments

• edited February 2010
    on my way will be looking for you lol  glx
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to The BIGGER BOUNTY Hunter!!:
    Yes indeed... As an added incentive to hunt me down and steal all my chips (as if you lot NEED an added incentive!) Sky Jack has added an extra 'sweetener' .. FREE ENTRY INTO NEXT WEEKS BOUNTY HUNTER!! If you want it.. Come and get it!! GL xxLM
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Hi Lisa
    Well I know your the captain of HMS LONGboat as we sail to success in the TKO 11, but when it comes to bounties, I always get my man........Eerrrr Woman

See you there Captain Long.

Pokertrev
    (Official Suite)
  • edited February 2010
    Great... I knew this would an all open pass to LM hunting season... EEK!!!

;)
  • edited February 2010

The very best of luck to any of my fellow Tikayers that takes the Longster down and out of the BH tourney!... :):):)

I ain't playing this week that's because on another poker site i occasionally frequent on, all week i've been trying to win a package for the Manchester leg of the UKIPT so that what i will be focussing my attention on for the next few days.

Still love Sky Poker to bits and i certainly won't be deserting ship in a hurry, but it's one of these opportunities that i don't want to pass on and i could get lucky with it and end up winning a package and all i can do is just try my best and see what happens and if i don't win then c'est la vie!!!.....

Best of luck to everyone for tonight's BH including members of Team That Lot II!...... :):)