You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

5 a day freeroll

edited February 2016 in Poker Chat
...i will likely be at DTD playing anyhow but not point, do you know who can advise why I am not eligible when Ive played everyday in last week?

thanks x

Comments

• edited February 2016
    In Response to 5 a day freeroll:
    ...i will likely be at DTD playing anyhow but not point, do you know who can advise why I am not eligible when Ive played everyday in last week? thanks x
    Posted by AB0151
    Did you earn your points playing sit & go's last week?
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: 5 a day freeroll:
    In Response to 5 a day freeroll : Did you earn your points playing sit & go's last week?
    Posted by Snuffer
    no i didnt realise it was specificto sng's as it said;

he 5 a Day £5k Freeroll. Open to all players who have earnt at least 5 Poker Points on at least 3 days in the last 7. All players that reach the Final Table will win a Sky Poker Hoody.
  • edited February 2016
    Promo page explains it better, this week it is any format for next week's freeroll.
  • edited February 2016
    In Response to Re: 5 a day freeroll:
    Promo page explains it better, this week it is any format for next week's freeroll.
    Posted by Snuffer
    ah yeah got it now thanks snuffer - so i can play on march 5th - all good thanks again
  • edited February 2016
    The tournie entry  is very hit and miss.

Week 1 

I wasnt entered , got in touch with CC , got entered.

Week 2

I was entered , with 20,000 chips. Then overnight , unentered. 

Was advised to contact CC with "proof" of when I think I played ! Tried CC, no-one answered. gave up.

Week 3 

I had already  played 3x £10 ready for the next week in good faith. Enthusiastically I must add.

But I lost heart mid way through week 2 so stopped bothering with the week 3 promo.

And I see ive been entered with 2,000 chips. I thought 3x £5 DYM would have got me more than that.  I must read these thing properly I suppose , cost me £15 too :/

However I think its a great promotion and whoever thought it up deserved it to be delivered properly. 

Promotionally 100%

Logistically, didnt seem to  deliver.