You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Prizes for UKPC related Forum Fun Comps

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat

Good afternoon.

We ran 4 or 5 of these during UKPC, & most of them still need settling, & for me to arrange the various Prizes. This especially includes those who won Turbo Tuesday seats, which should have been for tonight.

This will take me an hour or two, & I'm afraid I won't be able to organise these today due to time constraints, I'll get back up to speed tomorrow, & ALL the prizes will be honoured, but may have to be rolled back to next week in some cases.

My apologies for this, but it's unavoidable as the UKPC ran on much later than we had anticipated, & it's caused a knock-on effect.

Comments

• edited March 2016
    On behalf of us all I would like to say thanks for your tireless work, without you this Community would take as big a hit as when the nightly shows finished.

As for my £33 ME prize I would like you to arrange it for Monday if possible? I did say next Thursday but my shifts have changed again. Thanks in advance, and just to let everyone know 2nd would still be up for grabs. ;)
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Prizes for UKPC related Forum Fun Comps:
    On behalf of us all I would like to say thanks for your tireless work , without you this Community would take as big a hit as when the nightly shows finished. As for my £33 ME prize I would like you to arrange it for Monday if possible? I did say next Thursday but my shifts have changed again. Thanks in advance, and just to let everyone know 2nd would still be up for grabs. ;)
    Posted by CraigSG1

^^^^^^^ 

THIS +1
  • edited March 2016
    On behalf of us all I would like to say thanks for your tireless work, without you this Community would take as big a hit as when the nightly shows finished. As for my £33 ME prize I would like you to arrange it for Monday if possible? I did say next Thursday but my shifts have changed again. Thanks in advance, and just to let everyone know 2nd would still be up for grabs. ;)
    Posted by CraigSG1

+2
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Prizes for UKPC related Forum Fun Comps:
    Good afternoon.   We ran 4 or 5 of these during UKPC, & most of them still need settling, & for me to arrange the various Prizes. This especially includes those who won Turbo Tuesday seats, which should have been for tonight. This will take me an hour or two, & I'm afraid I won't be able to organise these today due to time constraints, I'll get back up to speed tomorrow, & ALL the prizes will be honoured, but may have to be rolled back to next week in some cases.   My apologies for this, but it's unavoidable as the UKPC ran on much later than we had anticipated, & it's caused a knock-on effect.  
    Posted by Tikay10

I think we all realise how hectic and ran off your feet you were tikay, I'd like to say a BIG thanks to you for running these forum comps, as it keeps the community spirit going, as well as attracting quite a few first time posters who hopefully will hang around here and become regular forum posters.

Also got to say this............

I see from time to time some posting about how can this be right or how can that be right, I think the last gripe was over allocation of UKPC seats through various freerolls to new players and the like.

through these FREE TO ENTER ........ FUN forum comps you run, I think over the  UKPC alone free tourney entries must have come to well over £500 so once again many thanks to you ..... keep up the good work,

obv in business things like promos are done in a certain way for a certain reason, and instead of people jumping on the bandwagon to have a gripe about this or a moan about that, THE BIGGER PICTURE is that "The Business" knows what it is doing

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Prizes for UKPC related Forum Fun Comps:
    Good afternoon.   We ran 4 or 5 of these during UKPC, & most of them still need settling, & for me to arrange the various Prizes. This especially includes those who won Turbo Tuesday seats, which should have been for tonight. This will take me an hour or two, & I'm afraid I won't be able to organise these today due to time constraints, I'll get back up to speed tomorrow, & ALL the prizes will be honoured, but may have to be rolled back to next week in some cases.   My apologies for this, but it's unavoidable as the UKPC ran on much later than we had anticipated, & it's caused a knock-on effect.  
    Posted by Tikay10

Dont you have a PA to do all this stuff ?
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Prizes for UKPC related Forum Fun Comps : Dont you have a PA to do all this stuff ?
    Posted by mumsie
    Orford is on leave. 
    Gone to see a man about a car