You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Priority 5K FR

edited March 2016 in Priority
Morning all, 

Congratulations dai-dull on winning the FR last night!

The next Priority FRs will take place on the 15th and 22nd of this month.

Cheers,
Liz

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Wp dai-dull.

Was a nice juicy freeroll I must say. I asked around a few mates and no one seemed to have a clue so maybe you could shed some light... what was this freeroll for? Or was it just an out the blue bonus?

I didn't hear/see it mentioned in Poker Chat, the Prio page, the Prio bit of the forum or anywhere, first I heard from Sky was when I got a text message about it about 2 hours (iirc) before it started. As it happens, I knew about it the day before but only cos a mate of mine spends far too much time just browsing the lobbies and he spotted it.

I'm not complaining, it was a great bonus but better communication is always good :)

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Priority 5K FR:
    Wp dai-dull. Was a nice juicy freeroll I must say. I asked around a few mates and no one seemed to have a clue so maybe you could shed some light... what was this freeroll for? Or was it just an out the blue bonus? I didn't hear/see it mentioned in Poker Chat, the Prio page, the Prio bit of the forum or anywhere, first I heard from Sky was when I got a text message about it about 2 hours (iirc) before it started. As it happens, I knew about it the day before but only cos a mate of mine spends far too much time just browsing the lobbies and he spotted it. I'm not complaining, it was a great bonus but better communication is always good :)
    Posted by Lambert180
    Hi Lambert,

Thanks for your feedback- you're not the first to mention this so I'll make sure there's better communication for the next FRs so we don't have any players missing out!

Cheers,
    Liz

• edited March 2016
    Missed this, doh! 
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Priority 5K FR:
    Missed this, doh! 
    Posted by alex1229
    Sorry Alex! Next Prio FR will be on Tuesday at 20:30 (reg will be available from the day before)

Cheers, 
    Liz