You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

well

am listening to Arrmi van Buuren atm ,.wasted,
i said i wouldna post if i didna min cash in my Free ME tourny thank you Tikay and Sky Poker very much appreciated .well i didn,t  nor the Mini
but cuz i didna wanna go bed i joined the £200 gtd turbo at 10 and won it..nice.thats 3 wins this year
i want to say,and i know there is a lot o serious poker players on this site and tbh its a living for some,blokes like me love them moments when you get that score ,you know 1 time it should be encouraged.
instead we get this "me me only me" looking after oneself,which i know is the way o the world now but if it wern,.t for blokes like me youd have nowt....chill people..sean
goin to bed thinking argh i,ll try n sort it in the mornin..mar lady will be happy tho £100 quid banked
hope im not typing out me ar**

Comments

• edited March 2016
    In Response to well:
    am listening to Arrmi van Buuren atm ,.wasted, i said i wouldna post if i didna min cash in my Free ME tourny thank you Tikay and Sky Poker very much appreciated .well i didn,t  nor the Mini but cuz i didna wanna go bed i joined the £200 gtd turbo at 10 and won it..nice.thats 3 wins this year i want to say,and i know there is a lot o serious poker players on this site and tbh its a living for some,blokes like me love them moments when you get that score ,you know 1 time it should be encouraged. instead we get this "me me only me" looking after oneself,which i know is the way o the world now but if it wern,.t for blokes like me youd have nowt....chill people..sean goin to bed thinking argh i,ll try n sort it in the mornin..mar lady will be happy tho £100 quid banked hope im not typing out me ar**  
    Posted by stokefc

Love your Friday posts Stokey :)
  • edited March 2016
    ty Boxster ive had half a bottle of JD one hand over one eye that sorta thing so if im typing s***forgive me.people are too serious its a fun game to me .not into math or owt im an instinct kinda bloke,look at the board see if ive got a chance with outs that kinda bloke.
    nite nite
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to well:
    am listening to Arrmi van Buuren atm ,.wasted, i said i wouldna post if i didna min cash in my Free ME tourny thank you Tikay and Sky Poker very much appreciated .well i didn,t  nor the Mini but cuz i didna wanna go bed i joined the £200 gtd turbo at 10 and won it..nice.thats 3 wins this year i want to say,and i know there is a lot o serious poker players on this site and tbh its a living for some,blokes like me love them moments when you get that score ,you know 1 time it should be encouraged. instead we get this "me me only me" looking after oneself,which i know is the way o the world now but if it wern,.t for blokes like me youd have nowt....chill people..sean goin to bed thinking argh i,ll try n sort it in the mornin..mar lady will be happy tho £100 quid banked hope im not typing out me ar**  
    Posted by stokefc
    You tell her indoors that you've won?!
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: well:
    ty Boxster ive had half a bottle of JD one hand over one eye that sorta thing so if im typing s***forgive me.people are too serious its a fun game to me .not into math or owt im an instinct kinda bloke,look at the board see if ive got a chance with outs that kinda bloke. nite nite
    Posted by stokefc
    Neither is Bigbluster.
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to well : You tell her indoors that you've won?!
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    -EV right there 
    Do the math mate 

Mine has clocked on now tho
    it's the oh your quiet how much u win.

Edit well done on your win 
  • edited March 2016
    More power to you Stoke treat yourself and the wife gl and kept running good
  • edited March 2016

You might just be the greatest, Stokey.
  • edited March 2016
    Stokeys Friday night posts are becoming my favourite read on the forum.

Congrats on the win.
  • edited March 2016
    Marvellous.

Stokey, right now you still have an hour to pop up the road for a couple of THESE. I'm sure it's what you really feel like :)

• edited March 2016
    This thread has made me lol :)

;)
  • edited March 2016
    ty Boxster ive had half a bottle of JD one hand over one eye that sorta thing so if im typing s***forgive me.people are too serious its a fun game to me .not into math or owt im an instinct kinda bloke,look at the board see if ive got a chance with outs that kinda bloke. nite nite
    Posted by stokefc
    sums poker up for me as well nicely put stokefc.
  • edited March 2016
    Top bloke Stoke.

Congrats on the win, hope you're not feeling too rough today!
  • edited March 2016
    Love it!

Well done mate, good on you.

ps. half a bottle of jd! hows the head, or was the other half for the hangover : )
  • edited March 2016
    ha,i,m a card sometimes,its easy when you get a result.
    Love it! Well done mate, good on you. ps. half a bottle of jd! hows the head, or was the other half for the hangover : )
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    the other half is for tonight..hic :)
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: well : ha,i,m a card sometimes,its easy when you get a result. the other half is for tonight..hic :)
    Posted by stokefc
    Might pop in for a blether then, I'll be on it tonight waiting for the McGregor fight! See who can talk the most sh!t haha
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: well : Might pop in for a blether then, I'll be on it tonight waiting for the McGregor fight! See who can talk the most sh!t haha
    Posted by yuranASSet
    good on yer yurran i talk sh!t without booze ;)
    thank you all for the nice comments gl tonight
  • edited March 2016
    how's it going Stokey   ..
  • edited March 2016
    how's it going Stokey   ..
    Posted by Boxster
    not disasterous only a tenner down i enjoyed the night tho
  • edited March 2016
    Bloody hell marrer and I thought I rambled after 8 pints down the Black Lion, still its good to see a fellow Stokie enjoying life( City just seems full of miserable goits and nobs thsesdays)
  • edited March 2016
    Bloody hell marrer and I thought I rambled after 8 pints down the Black Lion, still its good to see a fellow Stokie enjoying life( City just seems full of miserable goits and nobs thsesdays)
    Posted by TheEdge949
    I'm only miserable in private :-)

• edited April 2016
    ha ha yeah i used to then stopped for about a month :) and now i get absolutle blitzed he he *fridays/saturdays only for an unlimited time* :)
    vespa you scamp :)

• edited April 2016
    snap delete vesp or awkward c+p ?
  • edited April 2016
    snap delete vesp or awkward c+p ?
    Posted by stokefc
    Fat fingers on my phone :-)
  • edited May 2016
    was expectin one tonite hopfully soon stoke
  • edited May 2016
    was expectin one tonite hopfully soon stoke
    Posted by CATCH-22
    I bust all my tourneys early went to bed crying. hopefullywill post soon when I get some run good