You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky poker rewards misleading

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat
Your Sky Poker Rewards Bonus 

Congratulations you've earned 100 points from last week's play and reached levelBLUE.

This means you've qualified into exclusive Freeroll tournaments running from Monday to Friday at 19:30 every night

But no 2.30 token, clearly a glitch as i earned bang on 100 and further down the email...

Level Steel
Accumulate 100 Poker Points this week to reach level Steel and earn yourself a£2.30 cash bonus.

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Have you contacted Customer Care?
    Better than sticking it on the forum.
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Sky poker rewards misleading:
    Have you contacted Customer Care? Better than sticking it on the forum.
    Posted by VespaPX
    yep just did the women i spoke with claims i only earned 98 and i tried saying i revieved the email saying i had 100 off you and i know i got there because i made sure myself. just clearly a glitch or summet
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Sky poker rewards misleading:
    Your Sky Poker Rewards Bonus  Congratulations you've earned 100 points from last week's play and reached level BLUE . This means you've qualified into exclusive Freeroll tournaments running from Monday to Friday at 19:30 every night But no 2.30 token, clearly a glitch as i earned bang on 100 and further down the email... Level Steel Accumulate 100 Poker Points this week to reach level Steel and earn yourself a £2.30 cash bonus .
    Posted by JACOBAAA
    my £2.30 tournament token was missing as well.
    I just assumed they had changed this to cash instead.

let us know how you get on as we all may have been short changed!
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Sky poker rewards misleading : my £2.30 tournament token was missing as well. I just assumed they had changed this to cash instead. let us know how you get on as we all may have been short changed!
    Posted by The_Ruiner
    I managed around 950 points this week so mine should've appeared but not present
  • edited March 2016
    £2.30 is not the end of the world.
    Just go and win some more in the freerolls :-)
  • edited March 2016

Hi Guys,

The weekly "Rewards" e-Mail that was sent out yesterday was incorrectly worded due to a coding error. 

Everyone was correctly paid based on the points they earned, but the e-Mail suggested you had earned EXACTLY (no more, no less, exactly) enough points for whatever the next level up is for you.

You can check how many points you earned by going to "My Account".

Example follows.....

• edited March 2016

I have no idea how to do a screenshot, but my e-Mail said......

"Congratulations you've earned 2000 points from last week's play and reached level GOLD.

You've received a £22.78 cash bonus! Check your account now!"

In fact, I earned exactly 1,519 points, & was paid the correct amount, (1,519 x 1.5p) as you can see. 

1,519 points is GOLD, exactly as stated, but if I had earned 2,000 points that would have been PLATINUM. 

The same error was made on every e-mail, but if you check how many points you earned, it will correlate with your payment.

Apologies for this, but players WERE paid the correct Rewards Payment or Token.
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Sky poker rewards misleading:
    Your Sky Poker Rewards Bonus  Congratulations you've earned 100 points from last week's play and reached level BLUE . This means you've qualified into exclusive Freeroll tournaments running from Monday to Friday at 19:30 every night But no 2.30 token, clearly a glitch as i earned bang on 100 and further down the email... Level Steel Accumulate 100 Poker Points this week to reach level Steel and earn yourself a £2.30 cash bonus .
    Posted by JACOBAAA
    The bad wording is confusing, but it says you earned level BLUE, which is 50-99 points, & that does not qualify for the £2.30 Token.

Go to "My Account" & check your points - it'll almost certainly be less than 100. All payments were made correctly, but the e-mail was incorrectly worded.

Apologies, of course, it should not have happened.

Feel free to speak to CC if you are unsure, but I can assure you that the situation is as I have explained.

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Sky poker rewards misleading : I managed around 950 points this week so mine should've appeared but not present
    Posted by The_Ruiner
    Hi Ruiner,

You would not receive a Token if you earned 950 points. For 950 points you would receive £9.50 in cash, but no token.

The Rewards Schedule is HERE

Your e-Mail would have said you reached Level Bronze, which is correct for 950 points.

Apologies for the comms error.

• edited March 2016
    I always get the correct rewards freerolls, tokens etc,  but I have never ever had an e mail telling me this. Is this a glitch lol.

Good luck ev1
    Nannypat66
  • edited March 2016
    I always get the correct rewards freerolls, tokens etc,  but I have never ever had an e mail telling me this. Is this a glitch lol. Good luck ev1 Nannypat66
    Posted by Nannypat66
    Hi Pat,

Quite surprised, I get that e-Mail every Monday at around 5pm without fail, & have done since the new Rewards system was introduced last June.

Do you receive other e-Mails from Sky Poker? I often get other "Promo" e-Mails from them, too.

Are you opted out of receiving e-Mails, perhaps?
  • edited March 2016
    Its not a first Tikay, I have never had an email from Sky Poker and I have adjusted all my settings - I even tried switching Email address but no luck. Live support could not help either.

I know a few regulars have also had the same problem. This includes when hitting priority etc

not a major issue but a little frustrating.
  • edited March 2016
    Its not a first Tikay, I have never had an email from Sky Poker and I have adjusted all my settings - I even tried switching Email address but no luck. Live support could not help either. I know a few regulars have also had the same problem. This includes when hitting priority etc not a major issue but a little frustrating.
    Posted by Itsover4u
    HI Danny,

Yes, I can imagine it is a little frustrating.

I honestly don't know what to suggest. Sky Poker WANT their Clients to receive these comms, obviously, so it's frustrating from both sides of the table.
  • edited March 2016
    Hi Itsover4u & Nannypat66, 

I've just been in touch with our CRM Team who deal with all our Marketing (emails/SMS/Push notifications) and also the data decisioning around who are sent what etc. 

As both of you are active players you should be receiving our emails, especially the Rewards email on a Monday. 

Nannypat, it looks like you're not opted into Marketing. I've just opted you in now so hopefully you should start to receive emails.

Itsover4u, I have passed this onto our Contact Centre to look into as I believe something needs to be updated their side on your account.  

Cheers, 

• edited March 2016
    Brilliant and so quick. I must admit Im useless at this computer settings lark.
    so not surprised Ive filled it in incorrectly lol.

Thank you for sorting it. I look forward to lots of emails ha ha.

Nannypat66

• edited March 2016
    Hi Itsover4u & Nannypat66,  I've just been in touch with our CRM Team who deal with all our Marketing (emails/SMS/Push notifications) and  also the data  decisioning around who are sent what etc.  As both of you are active players you should be receiving our emails, especially the Rewards email on a Monday.  Nannypat, it looks like you're not opted into Marketing. I've just opted you in now so hopefully you should start to receive emails. Itsover4u, I have passed this onto our Contact Centre to look into as I believe something needs to be updated their side on your account.   Cheers, 
    Posted by Sky_Mark

Brilliant thank you :)... I do enjoy my poker updates.

Tikay thank you also :)

Danny
  • edited March 2016
    Where else would you get service like this
    WP Sky
  • edited March 2016
    No where else.

Thank you SkyMark and of course Tikay as always fast and helpful.

• edited March 2016
    Are we really breaking out the high fives for being able to e-mail customers?

• edited March 2016
    Are we really breaking out the high fives for being able to e-mail customers?
    Posted by MattBates
    I would but you wouldn't reach :-)