You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

REMINDER - the Viva Las Vegas Leagues (Cash, & SNG's) has started.

edited April 2016 in Poker Chat

The Viva Las Vegas Leagues, which award 15 VLV packages in total, began yesterday, so your daily points total is now counting towards this.

The full details are
HERE & if you have any questions, just ask.

A daily leaderboard should (should...) be updated daily, usually early afternoon, to allow time for the previous days data to be run & collated.

Good luck all.

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Sng leaderboard has certainly started. I had a little look at the lobbies last night and there wasn't a huge amount of value to be had.
    One popular diarist was doing his usual crushing and played well over 300 games over the day.
    That is volume!
  • edited March 2016

300? Sheesh.

Don't think my 31 games will trouble the leaders, then.
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to REMINDER - the Viva Las Vegas Leagues (Cash, & SNG's) has started.:
    The Viva Las Vegas Leagues, which award 15 VLV packages in total, began yesterday, so your daily points total is now counting towards this. The full details are HERE & if you have any questions, just ask. A daily leaderboard should (should...) be updated daily, usually early afternoon, to allow time for the previous days data to be run & collated.   Good luck all.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Should?  It doesn't seem to have been updated since Friday lunchtime ;)
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: REMINDER - the Viva Las Vegas Leagues (Cash, & SNG's) has started.:
    In Response to REMINDER - the Viva Las Vegas Leagues (Cash, & SNG's) has started. : Should?  It doesn't seem to have been updated since Friday lunchtime ;)
    Posted by IrishRose
    That's exactly why I wrote my reply in the manner I did, Rose, I expected this to be the case.

It's not good enough, to be honest, it SHOULD be updated daily if that is what the Promo promised. (And it was).

I'll have a word with the suits, but my views count for little. Poker can't be managed on a 9-5 Mondsy to Friday basis, it's not that kind of game.

Apologies.
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: REMINDER - the Viva Las Vegas Leagues (Cash, & SNG's) has started.:
    In Response to Re: REMINDER - the Viva Las Vegas Leagues (Cash, & SNG's) has started. : That's exactly why I wrote my reply in the manner I did, Rose, I expected this to be the case. It's not good enough, to be honest, it SHOULD be updated daily if that is what the Promo promised. (And it was). I'll have a word with the suits, but my views count for little. Poker can't be managed on a 9-5 Mondsy to Friday basis, it's not that kind of game. Apologies.
    Posted by Tikay10

Fair play Tikay, I'm not involved in these leagues but I imagine it must  be pretty frustrating for those who are, not to be able to see how they are doing and gauging what level of grinding they need to put in to climb the table.

I think everyone on the forum realises it's not your fault but appreciate your efforts in trying to get things running smoothly whenever there are glitches.
  • edited March 2016

Morning,

I have sent a note Upstairs, saying that.....

1) The Leaderboards should be updated daily, 7 days per week, as per the Promo blurb. ("The tallying of daily league points will be tracked in a leaderboard added below, which will be updated daily").

2) We can't actually tell WHEN the Leaderboard was last updated, as it does not appear to say "up to".

This is particularly important this week, which is "week 2" of the Leagues, & players are entitled to know where they stand, most especially next Saturday & Sunday.

I'm not in a position to tell them what they should do, so I simply informed them of the situation, which seems unacceptable to me, & asked if it could be addressed.

When I am favoured with a reply - & I will be, as the chap I sent it to always replies - I'll let you know, or he will, himself.

Again, sorry about this.
  • edited March 2016

As expected a very prompt reply from Upstairs.

The Office are fully aware that these should be Updated Daily, 7 days per week, & they WERE Updated over the weekend - or they THOUGHT they were. 

In fact, after checking, the Updates on Saturday & Sunday never "took", some sort of back end technical error arose, & they are, as of right now, working to correct it. Moving forward, this will be resolved, & we will have daily updates, 7 days per week.   

They are also going to add an "updated up to & including" line, so that we know when it was last Updated.

As of right now, (9.12am Monday) the weekend Updates are still not loaded, but they should be shortly. You'll know, as it should including a new line "up to & including" or somesuch. 

Apologies.

• edited March 2016
    Can we gave something like this. .

• edited March 2016

Both the Cash & the SNG Leaderboards have now been updated up to close of play @23.59 last night (Sunday).

Going forward, they will be Updated daily, 7 days per week.

The Leaderboards will also include a Message along these lines......

Last updated 14.03.16, for all play up to 23:59:59 13.03.16.

• edited March 2016

So, hopefully.....

Sorted
  • edited March 2016
    So, hopefully..... Sorted
    Posted by Tikay10
    Huge thanks Tikay - yours must be the most thankless job there is to be honest - I don't know how you still have a full head of hair as I'd be tearing mine out by now if I was you lol.

Was never meant to be a jibe at you earlier by the way when I quoted you - was just meant to be a prompt to the powers that be.
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: REMINDER - the Viva Las Vegas Leagues (Cash, & SNG's) has started. : Huge thanks Tikay - yours must be the most thankless job there is to be honest - I don't know how you still have a full head of hair as I'd be tearing mine out by now if I was you lol. Was never meant to be a jibe at you earlier by the way when I quoted you - was just meant to be a prompt to the powers that be.
    Posted by IrishRose
    Don't worry Rose, I took it exactly as intended, & certainly never took it as a jibe, it was a very fair & reasonable complaint, & politely phrased, so no probs at all.

The error was rather unfortunate actually, they DID try to update them at the weekend, & thought they had, but there was a bit of a blockage in the internet pipe.

All sorted now, & on we jolly well go.  

• edited March 2016
    Please can the leaderboards be updated for yesterday?  

Thanks.
  • edited March 2016
    Hi Rose, 

These are just getting updated as we speak. Should be live onsite in the next 15 minutes. 

Thanks, 
  • edited April 2016
    Please can the leaderboards be updated for yesterday?   Thanks.
    Posted by IrishRose
    BUMP Please - please can the leaderboard for the fortnight be updated?

Thanks.
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: REMINDER - the Viva Las Vegas Leagues (Cash, & SNG's) has started. : BUMP Please - please can the leaderboard for the fortnight be updated? Thanks.
    Posted by IrishRose
    Hi Rose,

It has been updated, or so it seems to me, see
    HERE

Sit & Go League Leaderboard
    *Final Legaue Standings for Week 2 . Last updated 04.04.16, for all play up to 23:59:59 03.04.16.

Final Legaue Standings for Week 2 . Last updated 04.04.16, for all play up to 23:59:59 03.04.16.

• edited April 2016

Many congrats to Tataopagoa (Cash League) & IHadTrips7 (SNG League) who both booked themselves a trip to Las Vegas.  
  • edited April 2016
    Oh the irony of me finishing joint 97th in the cash league.

Can everyone please look and remember, so come Saturday I dont have the same problems as before.

• edited April 2016
    82luckybosco402,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97VEGAS7BABY352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97splashies352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97IOWNEDYOU352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97pokiepanda352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97Barneydoug352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97_SHAAAZAM_352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97AppleLight352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97paulj3001352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97NewSharks352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97Sparce352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97Padster51352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97bazywazy86352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97Moley77352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97sniper51352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97rleroy07352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97WotMalluDo352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97TMT_TBE352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97GBaller420352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    97zzeussz352,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
  • edited April 2016
    All the latest winners both from the leagues and Saturday night's satellite will be contacted tomorrow.
  • edited April 2016
    Many congrats to Tataopagoa (Cash League) & IHadTrips7 (SNG League) who both booked themselves a trip to Las Vegas.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Huge congrats you two - enjoy!!!