You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS satellites commence tonight.

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat

Tonight & every night from now on there will be a UKOPS Satellite at 9.15pm.

5 seats to the target event will be Guaranteed.

The Target events vary, but will be specified in the Lobby.

Nearer the time, of course, these will be ramped up, & there will be plenty of "on the day" Satellites once UKOPS commences.

Remarkably, the satellites can be found in the Lobby under both the UKOPS & Satellites Tabs. Who'd have thought?

Comments

• edited March 2016

Tonight it costs £24, 5 seats guaranteed, 1 in 5 get a seat to a £110 UKOPS Event on Friday 25th March.

Keep an eye on the Lobby, as the Target Event will vary & rotate.

• edited March 2016

Here's the nightly schedule for those UKOPS Sats......

Took me ages to type this out & format it just so, so no dissing, ok?

DateTarget Event
    09-Mar£25k Bounty Hunter 25/3
    10-Mar£15k Rebuy 26/3
    11-Mar£30k Main 27/3
    12-Mar£20k Bounty Hunter 28/3
    13-Mar£25k Bounty Hunter 25/3
    14-Mar£15k Rebuy 26/3
    15-Mar£30k Main 27/3
    16-Mar£20k Bounty Hunter 28/3
    17-Mar£25k Bounty Hunter 25/3
    18-Mar£15k Rebuy 26/3
    19-Mar£30k Main 27/3
    20-Mar£20k Bounty Hunter 28/3
    21-Mar£25k Bounty Hunter 25/3
    22-Mar£15k Rebuy 26/3
    23-Mar£30k Main 27/3
    24-Mar£20k Bounty Hunter 28/3
    25-Mar£15k Rebuy 26/3
    26-Mar£30k Main 27/3
    27-Mar£20k Bounty Hunter 28/3
  • edited March 2016
    Will there be sats to tonights semi at 9.15.None showing at the moment. Thanks in advance
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: UKOPS satellites commence tonight.:
    Will there be sats to tonights semi at 9.15.None showing at the moment. Thanks in advance
    Posted by CxE1
    Hi Vinny,

Not at the moment, no, though that may change in the coming days. 

I've not asked "why", but I imagine they don't want to bang heads with the VLV satellite Programme. Once UKOPs arrives, of course, there'll be the usual flurry of UKOPS Sats, Feeders & all sorts.

Worth bearing in mind that the weekday night £1,000 Rewards Freeroll (7.30pm) now has added value by way of 5 UKOPS Main Event seats to the top 5, & this will continue daily. (50 points in last calendar week required).

Also, at 7pm nightly, there is a UKOPS Freeroll which awards 3 UKOPS Main Event seats nightly. (20 points required in last 24 hours).

• edited March 2016
    Tikay is the £20k Bounty Hunter on the 28/8? I didn't know UKOPS was on for that long
  • edited March 2016
    Tikay is the £20k Bounty Hunter on the 28/8? I didn't know UKOPS was on for that long
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    No, if you look at the table I lovingly & lengthily typed out, it says 25/3, not 25/8.

Grandma Kendall taught me never to trust unreliable sources.
  • edited March 2016
    So why is it wrong on the other UKOPS thread?

• edited March 2016
    So why is it wrong on the other UKOPS thread?
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    It's not.

I sense check everything before I Upload, obv.

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: UKOPS satellites commence tonight. : Hi Vinny, Not at the moment, no, though that may change in the coming days.  I've not asked "why", but I imagine they don't want to bang heads with the VLV satellite Programme. Once UKOPs arrives, of course, there'll be the usual flurry of UKOPS Sats, Feeders & all sorts. Worth bearing in mind that the weekday night £1,000 Rewards Freeroll (7.30pm) now has added value by way of 5 UKOPS Main Event seats to the top 5, & this will continue daily. (50 points in last calendar week required). Also, at 7pm nightly, there is a UKOPS Freeroll which awards 3 UKOPS Main Event seats nightly. (20 points required in last 24 hours).      
    Posted by Tikay10
    The VLV is a monster in its own right. Nothing will detract from the lure of vegas. From previous experience this will limit the player pool and probably an overlay so there is no really good reason why im making this point.lol. One £5 sat around 7 or 8 is sufficient to give all a fair chance.

The freeroll and rewards are great.Following on from another post, maybe liven the daytime with taking a ticket away from the evening and giving away earlier or breaking it for semi tickets.This does not help the people who cant play in the evenings but an incentive to others.
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: UKOPS satellites commence tonight. : The VLV is a monster in its own right. Nothing will detract from the lure of vegas. From previous experience this will limit the player pool and probably an overlay so there is no really good reason why im making this point.lol. One £5 sat around 7 or 8 is sufficient to give all a fair chance. The freeroll and rewards are great.Following on from another post, maybe liven the daytime with taking a ticket away from the evening and giving away earlier or breaking it for semi tickets.This does not help the people who cant play in the evenings but an incentive to others.
    Posted by CxE1
    Good summation, & I'll certainly pose the question to Sir Samuel Satellite.
  • edited March 2016
    Here's the nightly schedule for those UKOPS Sats...... Took me ages to type this out & format it just so, so no dissing, ok? Date Target Event 09-Mar £25k Bounty Hunter 25/3 10-Mar £15k Rebuy 26/3 11-Mar £30k Main 27/3 12-Mar £20k Bounty Hunter 28/3 13-Mar £25k Bounty Hunter 25/3 14-Mar £15k Rebuy 26/3 15-Mar £30k Main 27/3 16-Mar £20k Bounty Hunter 28/3 17-Mar £25k Bounty Hunter 25/3 18-Mar £15k Rebuy 26/3 19-Mar £30k Main 27/3 20-Mar £20k Bounty Hunter 28/3 21-Mar £25k Bounty Hunter 25/3 22-Mar £15k Rebuy 26/3 23-Mar £30k Main 27/3 24-Mar £20k Bounty Hunter 28/3 25-Mar £15k Rebuy 26/3 26-Mar £30k Main 27/3 27-Mar £20k Bounty Hunter 28/3
    Posted by Tikay10

Very helpful thanks
  • edited March 2016

FWIW. Overlay in tonight's sat. Only 18 players with 5 seats. Great value as I binked a seat even with the 'cash 4 sats' boys playing it ;)

There was no H4H when down to 7 players. I have noticed this in a few of the Vegas sats too recently. Can this be looked at please, cheers.
  • edited March 2016
    Great bink and nice brag post.

I will sort H4H out, gl in the UKOPS event, I assume you won't be playing anymore sats for this now? :)
  • edited March 2016
    Great bink and nice brag post. I will sort H4H out, gl in the UKOPS event, I assume you won't be playing anymore sats for this now? :)
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    :)
  • edited March 2016
    Great bink and nice brag post. I will sort H4H out, gl in the UKOPS event, I assume you won't be playing anymore sats for this now? :)
    Posted by Sky_SamT

I will be playing boat loads of them for cash. Seems to be the right thing to do.

Kinda blows that old line of 'if it wasn't for us playing these sats, they would never meet their gaurantee' out of the water. 

Hope you can look into the H4H issue, cheers.
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: UKOPS satellites commence tonight. : I will be playing boat loads of them for cash. Seems to be the right thing to do. Kinda blows that old line of ' if it wasn't for us playing these sats, they would never meet their gaurantee' out of the water.  Hope you can look into the H4H issue, cheers.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    No it doesn't.