You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cheltenham Freerolls - £5,000 in Free Bets to be won.

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat

Details are HERE

Starts on Monday, for 5 nights, each Freeroll is worth £1,000 in Free Bets with Sky Bet.

They will be "All-In" Freerolls.

To enter you need 15 points in the previous 24 hours.

Please read the T & C's, including.....

"5. The £1,000 prizepool of every Cheltenham Freeroll will be paid out as Free Bets, not as cash. Winners will be paid out one Free Bet into their Sky Bet account. For example, if you win £50, you will be credited with one £50 Free Bet, which must be used in one betting transaction. Customers do not have to spend their Free Bet on the Cheltenham Festival, they can use it as they wish.

6. All accounts will be credited by 17:00:00 the next day. Please note: all Free Bets have an expiry date of 3 days from the time of credit."

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Free money and just 15points to be eligible. Wp Sky
  • edited March 2016
    all in tis means i have a chance ;)
  • edited March 2016
    no point me playing these :)
  • edited March 2016
    What happens to those with limited skybet accounts if they win a freebet?

• edited March 2016
    N1 TK/SKY.

Looking forward to Cheltenham.

I take it, there is no need to "OPT IN" and that registration is automatic?

Not sure if it's right to mention it on this thread, but Sky are also offering a great promotion for the FIRST RACE at Cheltenham EVERY DAY. It's money back as a free bet if you lose (max £25) (No need to be 2nd or 3rd even, or lose to the favourite, just a straight free bet (matched stake, max £25) if you lose, pretty impressive)

WD Sky!

Cheers,

Graham
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham Freerolls - £5,000 in Free Bets to be won.:
    N1 TK/SKY. Looking forward to Cheltenham. I take it, there is no need to "OPT IN" and that registration is automatic? Not sure if it's right to mention it on this thread, but Sky are also offering a great promotion for the FIRST RACE at Cheltenham EVERY DAY. It's money back as a free bet if you lose (max £25) (No need to be 2nd or 3rd even, or lose to the favourite, just a straight free bet (matched stake, max £25) if you lose, pretty impressive) WD Sky! Cheers, Graham
    Posted by StayOrGo

BIG +1  to this, awesome promotion & the freerolls.

P.s. soz bout bold - for some reason can't turn it off.
    p.p.s notice TK i've avoided exclamation marks?

• edited March 2016
    What happens to those with limited skybet accounts if they win a freebet?
    Posted by Arrogant
    Hi Arrogant,

I can't see anything in the T & C's that specifically covers this, though in my personal opinion, it's very probable that any existing Restriction would also apply to this Promo.

If in doubt, best raise it with CC.

Don't want to appear to teach you to suck eggs, but the worst thing you can do, by far, is wait until after the event, only to find that you have backed a 20/1 winner, only to find you are Restricted or "not on", so do please clarify before taking part.

• edited March 2016
    N1 TK/SKY. Looking forward to Cheltenham. I take it, there is no need to "OPT IN" and that registration is automatic? Not sure if it's right to mention it on this thread, but Sky are also offering a great promotion for the FIRST RACE at Cheltenham EVERY DAY. It's money back as a free bet if you lose (max £25) (No need to be 2nd or 3rd even, or lose to the favourite, just a straight free bet (matched stake, max £25) if you lose, pretty impressive) WD Sky! Cheers, Graham
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Hi Graham,

No, this is NOT an "Opt In" affair.

Just earn the required points, & then you'll need to register. Registration only opens 1 hour before it starts, so set your alarm clock to remind you. (I gather some ultra modern mobile phones have an alarm clock function).

PS - by way of a nice surprise for you, you might enjoy watching this video, which was recorded on Tuesday. I thought the commentary was particularly good, incidentally.

https://youtu.be/vgsgQGrzIW4

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham Freerolls - £5,000 in Free Bets to be won. : BIG +1  to this, awesome promotion & the freerolls. P.s. soz bout bold - for some reason can't turn it off. p.p.s notice TK i've avoided exclamation marks?
    Posted by Glenelg
    Quite right too.

"Elmore Leonard, the crime novelist really didn’t like exclamation marks, notes Finlo Rohrer.His 10 rules of writing from 2001 are arguably as famous as any of his novels. Point five reads: “Keep your exclamation points under control. You are allowed no more than two or three per 100,000 words of prose.”

He wasn’t the only enemy. “Cut out all these exclamation points,” F Scott Fitzgerald urged. “An exclamation point is like laughing at your own joke.”

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham Freerolls - £5,000 in Free Bets to be won. : Hi Graham, No, this is NOT an "Opt In" affair. Just earn the required points, & then you'll need to register. Registration only opens 1 hour before it starts, so set your alarm clock to remind you. (I gather some ultra modern mobile phones have an alarm clock function). PS - by way of a nice surprise for you, you might enjoy watching this video, which was recorded on Tuesday. I thought the commentary was particularly good, incidentally. https://youtu.be/vgsgQGrzIW4
    Posted by Tikay10

Thanks for the kind words in the YouTube clip TK.

I thought the commentary was spot on. You were on great form! (forgive the exclamation mark) :=)

Very well done TK and Rich.

Cheers,

Graham

• edited March 2016
    DO the free bets have to be used on cheltenham or can they be used on other things ie football?
  • edited March 2016
    DO the free bets have to be used on cheltenham or can they be used on other things ie football?
    Posted by craigcu12
    Hi Craig,

"5. The £1,000 prizepool of every Cheltenham Freeroll will be paid out as Free Bets, not as cash. Winners will be paid out one Free Bet into their Sky Bet account. For example, if you win £50, you will be credited with one £50 Free Bet, which must be used in one betting transaction. Customers do not have to spend their Free Bet on the Cheltenham Festival, they can use it as they wish"
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Cheltenham Freerolls - £5,000 in Free Bets to be won.:
    Details are HERE Starts on Monday, for 5 nights, each Freeroll is worth £1,000 in Free Bets with Sky Bet. They will be "All-In" Freerolls.   To enter you need 15 points in the previous 24 hours.   Please read the T & C's, including..... "5. The £1,000 prizepool of every Cheltenham Freeroll will be paid out as Free Bets, not as cash. Winners will be paid out one Free Bet into their Sky Bet account. For example, if you win £50, you will be credited with one £50 Free Bet, which must be used in one betting transaction. Customers do not have to spend their Free Bet on the Cheltenham Festival, they can use it as they wish. 6. All accounts will be credited by 17:00:00 the next day. Please note: all Free Bets have an expiry date of 3 days from the time of credit."  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Like.

Can all the week day freeroll's be all ins please?

Nothing to do with the fact I cant play them due to work, purely a skill issue.