You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Deposit limits

ive changed my deposit limit to £50 week and it said it would take effect immediately but then it says I've reached my deposit limit. How do I get it to deposit money today?

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Hi Martz2005

I suspect maybe you have got to wait until tomorrow, i once tried to deposit here and the deposit failed , i think i got a digit wrong or something..

The deposit system that sky have inplace. if you try to depostit, and the deposit fails, the sytsem treats you like you have deposited, it counts a failed deposit as a deposit.

I phoned Sky CC, an there was nothing they could do, i even posted a rant in the forum, which didnt help, its just the system they have in place. 

-------------------------------------------------

Actually, ignore what i havejust  typed above , ive just re-read your question.

Your new deposit limit doesnt kick in for 24 hours.
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Deposit limits:
    ive changed my deposit limit to £50 week and it said it would take effect immediately but then it says I've reached my deposit limit. How do I get it to deposit money today?
    Posted by Martz2005
    As mumsie said, is a 24 "cooling of period" any increase in limit will mean you have to wait. Any reduction will be effective immediately. 

Can that be annoying? Sure! But is there to safe guard players in the long run :)

Great news is 24 hours after you clicked you back in game :) 
  • edited March 2016
    What Nuggy said about what I said.
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Deposit limits:
    Hi  Martz2005 ,  I suspect maybe you have got to wait until tomorrow, i once tried to deposit here and the deposit failed , i think i got a digit wrong or something.. The deposit system that sky have inplace. if you try to depostit, and the deposit fails, the sytsem treats you like you have deposited, it counts a failed deposit as a deposit. I phoned Sky CC, an there was nothing they could do, i even posted a rant in the forum, which didnt help, its just the system they have in place.  ------------------------------------------------- Actually, ignore what i havejust  typed above , ive just re-read your question. Your new deposit limit doesnt kick in for 24 hours.
    Posted by mumsie
    In my experience this clears itself after like half an hour... it did about a year ago unless rules changed?

The deposit limit is also immediate effect. so if you have deposited any money in the 24 hours leading up to the deposit limit being put in place it is taken into account.