You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Auto-call button, anyway to delete from screen?

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat
I was 6th in chips 16 left and i end up caling a 30bb shove with q2off because the auto call switch was accidently ticked. I dont know about anyone here but in all the years playing poker i've never used this tick box so if their is a way to delete it off my screen I would love to do so,  it might save me some money in the future. 

Thanks,

Tim

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Nearly as bad as the 'check' button sticking - or through lag I suppose, not working. Then suddenly it does and a player has gone 'all in' and you are all in too now.

Taught me never to press 'check' until it's my turn
  • edited March 2016
    The auto call button might not be expected to get used good playerss but I think it will be used by some recs.

You've made a mistake and clicked auto call. From now on just click nothing until your turn comes.
  • edited March 2016
    If they moved the button  all the bots would start calling shoves.
  • edited March 2016
    I was trying to click "auto-fold" which is a button I think is useful to speed the game up. I ended up clicking "auto-call" for less than a second before the action quickly folded around. It ended up costing me the tournament. I just think it does more harm than good. For example if someone shoves and you have aces in the big blnd you still wouldnt click auto-call because if someone calls in front over you, you'd want to re-shove. Offically the most -EV button in poker. 

Rant over.

• edited March 2016
    They (the developers) would have to remove it from the program just for you. That won't happen.

• edited March 2016
    Wish we could have some customisation like this, will probably never happen though.

Also, on the occasion where I DO want to auto call anything eg Big blind with a SS, KK and someone has already shoved, it doesn't work! it still asks me if I want to call!!