You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Comedy Miss-clicks

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat
Last night I went out with some mates for a few beers and when I got in I thought it would be a good idea to play some poker on my phone before going to sleep. I usually put myself on a 1-day cool-off before going out so I don't do this, but forgot last night. I don't usually play anything other than the freerolls on my phone as I only have an android and it isn't ideal.

So I fire up a NL30 table on my phone and get up to about £90, before losing quite a bit and leaving with a profit of £7. I then decide to go for a bit of NL50 and am doing ok. However, I then have a pot where it gets down to the river and I have missed my draw and oppo bets big so I press the fold button, think oppo showed either A high or top pair, can't remember which. 2 hands later I notice I am only sat with £15 and then realise I had hit the call button in the missed draw hand! Think that miss-click cost me about £20.

Next move is obviously to move onto a NL100 table, there was only 2 of us at the table, but it filled up in about 30 seconds, I am a popular guy at the cash tables for some reason. Anyway, I pick up A8 and decide to raise with it, but the button 3-bets, so I press the fold button on my phone, however it ends up actually min 3-betting, which button flat calls. Flop is 2,8,K so I bet out and get flat called, turn is another 8 to give me trip 8's and I bet out again and get called, the river is a blank so I bet out again and get called, turned out the guy had K,6.

Luckily I ended up about £20 up for my drunk android phone session with the two miss-clicks evening themselves out. Anyone got any interesting miss-click or drunk poker stories to share?