You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Worst thing you've done on tilt?

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat
Question was asked on a table earlier.

What's the worst thing you have done when tilted by poker?

Smashed your laptop/PC?
Kicked the cat?

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Generally I'm very calm but...

Have thrown a laptop out of a bedroom window 
    Kicked a partition wall very hard (that was a mistake)
    Punched the screen on my laptop and shattered it

Tbf ive improved a lot. This laptop is over 2 years old which is a record for me 
  • edited March 2016
    Probably just had a little cry..
    :D
  • edited March 2016
    Loaded up a bigger buy in event and 4 bet shoved 72 just cause I could get called by a7 and call them names - withdrew all bank roll and banned myself for 30 days.....

Next day, peed off couldn't play haha - spent month sulking :) 
  • edited March 2016
    My ex-girlfriend
  • edited March 2016

Considered posting in 'The Dark Room'.

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Worst thing you've done on tilt?:
    My ex-girlfriend
    Posted by jordz16
    :)
  • edited March 2016
    No i idea what my worst tilt moment is but these in game pop ups are tilting me!!
  • edited March 2016
    Put £200 on Murray to win in tennis to chase losses.  Losses from a 10p table.

So stupid
  • edited March 2016
    No i idea what my worst tilt moment is but these in game pop ups are tilting me!!
    Posted by jdsallstar
    This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The above obv a goad to ensure it gets Tikay's attention so he can send it upstairs.

Although it may back fire as the utter disregard for proper use of punctuation may well be such an insult to the senses that it tilts him more than a table full of Jod's : )
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Worst thing you've done on tilt? : This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The above obv a goad to ensure it gets Tikay's attention so he can send it upstairs. Although it may back fire as the utter disregard for proper use of punctuation may well be such an insult to the senses that it tilts him more than a table full of Jod's : )
    Posted by LmfaoAllin

I managed to time out on 2 hands whilst clearing the pop up adverts for MTTs that were not even open for late reg anymore.
  • edited March 2016
    Posted by jdsallstar
    I'm not surprised, they are bang out of order, can't even see the board cards when they pop up.

It's clear it has not been thought through, or tested.

Guess I'll be in trouble (again) when I mention it. So be it.

It even tells us this is "Information". Thanks for that insight, lol.
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Worst thing you've done on tilt? : I'm not surprised, they are bang out of order, can't even see the board cards when they pop up. It's clear it has not been thought through, or tested. Guess I'll be in trouble (again) when I mention it. So be it. It even tells us this is "Information". Thanks for that insight, lol.
    Posted by Tikay10
    LOL yes massive annoyance!! I think the chatbox is fine for the pop ups :)

I try not to go too mad when I tilt now I think I have calmed down over the last year or 2...

I did read a fantastic thread years ago on a guy who got so angry he picked up a knife and jammed it right through his ankle doingsome pretty crazy damage!
  • edited March 2016
    I would say the 'pop ups' are VERY annoying.
    Like if you are playing on a tablet and you are regged in another game. The pop up tells you about it when it is starting.

Now that is fair enough... you might have lost track of time etc BUT it pops up and must be OK'd then pops up again and again and again and never stops - every 5 seconds.

Surely it should only be programmed to pop up a max of 3 times and if you don't move to a PC to play 2 tables it's your own fault. The air is blue when I have to constantly stab my finger on the OK button while trying to concentrate on the game I'm in. 
  • edited March 2016
    Loaded up a bigger buy in event and 4 bet shoved 72 just cause I could get called by a7 and call them names - withdrew all bank roll and banned myself for 30 days..... Next day, peed off couldn't play haha - spent month sulking :) 
    Posted by Nuggy962
    haha spot on there.. except i blew my BR, Then banned myself. brilliant times
  • edited March 2016
    Considered posting in 'The Dark Room'.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Best place to get rid of Tilt  ....... have it bottled.
  • edited March 2016
    Built up a nice bankroll went on to sky Vegas gave most of it to a little green leprechaun promptly barred myself and sulked for the rest of the day