You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKPC

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat

A rather belated little note about the UKPC in Notts, would have been earlier but I had to rush off to play golf at a pro am in Turkey (It did rain one day, but we managed).

This was my second trip to DTD so it was far less daunting, managed to scrape through day one but bust early on day two, watching and learning from good players is just such a great opportunity, I loved it.

It was great to meet some of my online muckers again (you all know who you are :-)) and put faces to names;

Misty (doesnt look at all like Cornish surfer ;-)), Pokey (reminded me a bit of Greg Davies ;-))

Got introduced to so many great folks, and I can't mention them all...

Very briefly though, was introduced to Matt Bates and he was great fun, met Matt Percival and ignoring my obvious jealousy of anyone with hair (made worse by the fact he patently has enough for two) found him to be great company.

Had a wee chat with young Kendall, who was looking very trim if I may say.

Out-bearded a Canadian guy on my table (he out-pokered me though ;-))

Took a little Derby County gift for Jac35 all the way down with me, then forgot to give him it.

Heard Sam Grafton before I saw him.

Probably lots of other things that I may remember at a later date.

All in all a huge thank you to Sky for all the great promos that give guys like me the chance to attend these kind of events.

Neil

Comments