You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Another error when multi-tabling

edited March 2016 in Priority
Upon loading up tables anywhere beyond the 5th table, the priority order of table pop-ups begins to bug so that it will constantly pop-up a table not requiring action, whilst all other tables continue to time out, this means that I have to spend one additional click on each table to focus table then take action. Afterwhich it will continue to pop up same table as previously, regardless of action needed or not.

Another similar glitch which is particularly annoying as I table start fairly regulalry, i will have 5+ tables sat on full and ill open 2-3 tables more and only I will be sat down on it, for some reason the tables that i am sat waiting on will constantly take priority and pop up and destroy priority order of tables popping up that require user action.

so far the only rememdy seems to be standing and leaving all offending tables that keep popping up.

(n.b when i say popping up literally every 2 odd seconds the table will take focus)

futhermore when table starting, the software that makes you stand after x period of inactivity should be increased, It's good for sky and me to have the table open with me sat to encourage more tables to be played.

Many thanks Greg

Comments

• edited March 2016

Morning Greg,

I don't know the answer to any of that (no surprise there....) but I will a) pass it to your Priority Manager & b) mention it to the techies.

I'm a little baffled by it all, to be honest, I mainly 6 Table, occasionally 7 or 8 table, & I "tile" my tables, & don't suffer any of those issues, though of course I don't start tables as I don't play cash.  

• edited March 2016
    Good morning,

Two things: 

1) Please could you confirm that you're using the download rather than a web browser? 
    2) & that you've got Auto Focus Tables turned ON (Options>Gameplay>Autofocus)?

Cheers,
    Liz

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Another error when multi-tabling:
    Good morning, Two things:  1) Please could you confirm that you're using the download rather than a web browser?  2) & that you've got Auto Focus Tables turned ON (Options />Gameplay>Autofocus)? Cheers, Liz
    Posted by SkyLiz
    Hi there, I can confirm that I am using the dowloaded client. Also auto focus tables is turned on.
    I also have latest versions of adobe air (as applicable). The issue is that even with auto focus turned on, one table will take priority and continue to blink with focus even without used interaction require, it appears to be more common on the 5th+ tables, with frequency being almost 100% by the 9th table on certain occasions. It also appears to be much more common on concurrent tables, where I have tables sat with just me, and i click deal me in next hand dialog box.

On my screen if I 6+ table I get slight overlap on tables.

Thanks Greg
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Another error when multi-tabling : Hi there, I can confirm that I am using the dowloaded client. Also auto focus tables is turned on. I also have latest versions of adobe air (as applicable). The issue is that even with auto focus turned on, one table will take priority and continue to blink with focus even without used interaction require, it appears to be more common on the 5th+ tables, with frequency being almost 100% by the 9th table on certain occasions. It also appears to be much more common on concurrent tables, where I have tables sat with just me, and i click deal me in next hand dialog box. On my screen if I 6+ table I get slight overlap on tables. Thanks Greg
    Posted by BarrattG1

Barratt, I'm not 100% clear what your talking about but I think I may have experienced the same issues. In my experience, If I'm seated at a table, but inactive... eg. Just sat and waiting for the blind, then the others won't spring up when it's my turn. A huge pain when playing a fair amount of tables. I get around this by minimising the non actives until they become active so I can see the other tables. Would be nice if this could be sorted though.
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Another error when multi-tabling : Barratt, I'm not 100% clear what your talking about but I think I may have experienced the same issues. In my experience, If I'm seated at a table, but inactive... eg. Just sat and waiting for the blind, then the others won't spring up when it's my turn. A huge pain when playing a fair amount of tables. I get around this by minimising the non actives until they become active so I can see the other tables. Would be nice if this could be sorted though.
    Posted by yuranASSet

Ah hello yuranasset My nemisis ;). I shall attempt to try this temporary fix of minimizing the tables exhibiting the pop up action out of turn, till action is required and see if this is a decent solution. 

I think I may just have to record it as it happens, as its buggy and hard to explain. that way support can just see it happening.

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Another error when multi-tabling : Ah hello yuranasset My nemisis ;). I shall attempt to try this temporary fix of minimizing the tables exhibiting the pop up action out of turn, till action is required and see if this is a decent solution.  I think I may just have to record it as it happens, as its buggy and hard to explain. that way support can just see it happening.
    Posted by BarrattG1
    Nemisis I'm not sure of, haha, but the fix may work if it's the same bug I experience. 

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Another error when multi-tabling : Ah hello yuranasset My nemisis ;). I shall attempt to try this temporary fix of minimizing the tables exhibiting the pop up action out of turn, till action is required and see if this is a decent solution.  I think I may just have to record it as it happens, as its buggy and hard to explain. that way support can just see it happening.
    Posted by BarrattG1
    Hi Barratt,

You got there before me! The next step would be to see a video so that we can raise this with our tech guys. I've sent you an e-mail :)

Cheers,
    Liz