You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SNG Satellites

Hi Guys,

Was wondering why the Sit and go satellites were introduced but then quickly disappeared?

I wouldnt mind seeing a few 20 man/Lady (4 seats) SNG satellites introduced? these could be even micros into semis etc..

Straight out satellite format but also mix in some tournaments for example 6 tables table winner makes it into final table where 2/3 seats paid out?  

This would allow people to play bigger tourments but sat in at their and others convienence. surely this would increase amount of runners in some tournements which have recently had silly amounts of overlay?

Cheers

Mike.

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Maybe post this in poker chat will get more views and responses goood idea but think when it was tried before tables wou;ld not fill very often and just clogged up the lobby 

in here is a bit like the photo underneath

• edited March 2016

Hi Mikey,

Think this deserves a wider audience, so I'll move it across to Poker Chat.

Hopefully, that will full a constructive debate, & we can take something from it.

I'm up in Leeds one day next week, been invited for the first time ever to join a sort of "How can we make Sky Poker Better?" brainstorming session, & stuff like this can be added to my little list of suggestions. Might even make the Top 100. And take that as a compliment, my little list is very long indeed. ;)