You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Fold Button

edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
I hear it here, I here it there, I hear it everywhere.

Press the Fold Button, Fold, Fold Em, You Shoulda Folded, All-In - I woulda Folded, I woulda folded to a re-raise, Fold..........Fold............Fold..........Blah Blah Blah!

Well let me tell you this................I have pressed the fold button and not just on one occasion, but let me ask you this..............why is it called a fold button eh?

I pressed it & pressed it & pressed it again, but it clearly doesn't do what it says on the tin.

Ok so the two cards I have in my hand instantaneously disappear when I press the fold button, but they certainly didn't fold like some piece of paper in an origami contest, OH NO! they simply just disappear like some magicians trick and lets face it, if I were playing a live game and then proceeded to fold my cards, I imagine that all the other players on the table would be pretty upset.

So Please don't tell me to fold my cards cause it just don't work.

Perhaps we should re-name this Fold Button more appropriately............any ideas?

Comments