You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

why

why did i come back here after 2 years away forgot how bad a site it is withdrawing and never returning random my ar53

Comments

• edited March 2016

2 years, you sure?

Recent Activity
    Forum Post: why
    Posted 16/3/2016 11:35 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    why did i come back here after 2 years away forgot how bad a site it is withdrawing and never returning random my ar53
    Posted 27/7/2015 12:11 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    typical sky hand favouring the high stack 
    Posted 30/5/2014 12:00 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    no good moaning about it nothing wrong with sky poker (but everyone moans about the same thing) if you don't put money on here and play a different site ( they is lots of better on...  more >
    Posted 28/2/2014 2:54 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    In Response to Re: struggling to deal with these beats.. : no just playing the same way I did on here
    Posted 28/2/2014 2:48 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    In Response to Re: struggling to deal with these beats.. : but im in profit on another site !!!! so I must just play bad on sky poker (which is infact the only site that sends me free ...  more >
    Posted 7/2/2014 1:11 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    In Response to Re: struggling to deal with these beats.. : chip leader always win 99 out of 100 runs the tourney down quicker I found this out changed sites and im doing ok now yet on ...  more >
    Posted 7/2/2014 1:07 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    go to a new site like I did I play the same way as I do on here £680 up instead of minus 100s playing on here
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to why:
    Posted by screwy27
    Does seem an odd decision on your part.
    You keep winning lots of money elsewhere but lose on here
    Best of staying on Zynga poker in my view

Gl
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: why:
    2 years, you sure? Recent Activity Forum Post: why Posted 16/3/2016 11:35 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com why did i come back here after 2 years away forgot how bad a site it is withdrawing and never returning random my ar53 Forum Post: Re: Do I have to go broke. Posted 27/7/2015 12:11 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com typical sky hand favouring the high stack  Forum Post: Re: the most stupid poker site off all Posted 30/5/2014 12:00 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com no good moaning about it nothing wrong with sky poker (but everyone moans about the same thing) if you don't put money on here and play a different site ( they is lots of better on...   more /> Forum Post: Re: struggling to deal with these beats.. Posted 28/2/2014 2:54 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com In Response to Re: struggling to deal with these beats.. : no just playing the same way I did on here Forum Post: Re: struggling to deal with these beats.. Posted 28/2/2014 2:48 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com In Response to Re: struggling to deal with these beats.. : but im in profit on another site !!!! so I must just play bad on sky poker (which is infact the only site that sends me free ...   more /> Forum Post: Re: struggling to deal with these beats.. Posted 7/2/2014 1:11 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com In Response to Re: struggling to deal with these beats.. : chip leader always win 99 out of 100 runs the tourney down quicker I found this out changed sites and im doing ok now yet on ...   more > Forum Post: Re: struggling to deal with these beats.. Posted 7/2/2014 1:07 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com go to a new site like I did I play the same way as I do on here £680 up instead of minus 100s playing on here
    Posted by SJspanky1

Made me Lol... its like a bi polar forum poster
  • edited March 2016
    everytime you walk in a shop do you buy something ? i still put football and horse bets its the only thing thats not rigged on here so am i only allowed to post after i played a game of poker is it in the rules ? ive not played this morning ive put a bet on is that allowed its the worse poker site on the net !!!
  • edited March 2016
    everytime you walk in a shop do you buy something ? i still put football and horse bets its the only thing thats not rigged on here so am i only allowed to post after i played a game of poker is it in the rules ? ive not played this morning ive put a bet on is that allowed its the worse poker site on the net !!!
    Posted by screwy27
    Football and horse racing are more likey to be rigged than a poker site
  • edited March 2016
    Posted by screwy27

Look on the sky blog page.

As of this morning it's not rigged anymore.

You do say in your post that you haven't played this morning. 

So you can't say with any authority that it's still rigged. I've played and am up about £1.67. 

Rigged it is not sir (starting today 09.35 am).

It wasn't rigged Tuesday evening either. I won a fiver .

It was rigged Wednesday evening cos I bombed out of 2 tourney. 

It wasn't rigged Sunday morning 14th. I broke even.

It was rigged the day before cos I has a crappie tourney day. Lost about £50.

Friday ,Cash was a bit rigged. Tournies were less so.

Glad that's all finished now tho.