You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Big weekend for the Viva Las Vegas Leagues

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat

The first (of 5) of the fortnightly Viva Las Vegas Leagues ends at Midnight on Sunday.

Winners of the Cash League, & SNG League, both win a VLV Package, & the top 100 in both leagues then get the chance to win the same package in a 2ndd Chance Freeroll next weekend. (26th March).

Comments

• edited March 2016

Your starting stack in the 2nd Chance Freeroll varies, the higher you finish, the more chips you get.

Finishing League PositionStarting Stack
    7-106,000
    11-205,500
    21-305,000
    31-404,500
    41-504,000
    51-603,500
    61-703,000
    71-802,500
    81-992,000

These Leagues are Updated daily, so don't forget to check it each day, as a few more points might make all the difference.
  • edited March 2016

All the details are HERE
  • edited March 2016
    Just noticed you on the sng leaderboard Tony
    That would be fun if you won the 2nd chance freeroll
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Big weekend for the Viva Las Vegas Leagues:
    Just noticed you on the sng leaderboard Tony That would be fun if you won the 2nd chance freeroll
    Posted by Jac35
    Ha, I was not aware of that. It's be fun, yeah. It'd also be a miracle......

Think the right thing to do would be for me to withdraw, or somehow opt out of that. It may not go down very well were I to win a package, or even use up a place in the Freeroll.

I'll have a word with the office.

At worst, I suppose, I'd be an AWAY player in the Freeroll, but bizarrely, even that upsets some players. One of poker's great mysteries.  

• edited March 2016
    I vote you should play TK

Bring so much to site, more than anyone else. No one would begrudge you a place. And got to win it first :) and after all, it's your own money you play with so y not? 

Go for it - will be good advert for site and sure will have a good rail :)
    Run well all
  • edited March 2016

Ahh, tyvm Nuggy, appreciated.
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Big weekend for the Viva Las Vegas Leagues:
    I vote you should play TK Bring so much to site, more than anyone else. No one would begrudge you a place. And got to win it first :) and after all, it's your own money you play with so y not?  Go for it - will be good advert for site and sure will have a good rail :) Run well all
    Posted by Nuggy962
    a big +1
  • edited March 2016
    I vote you should play and why not? Everything you do for the community is off your own back and very much appreciated. Your not an employee and you play and use your own money most days do you not? Everybody would be stoked if you won a package and it would be totally deserved and anyone hwo disagrees is just plain wrong.

CraigSG1
  • edited March 2016

Ha, yes, I use my own money, & I play every night I can. I just love the game of poker, & poker people.

As it happens, I'm the only Member of the Sky Poker Team - Mr Ambo excepted - who plays on the site regularly, or at all in fact, as Staff cannot play on the site. (I'm not Staff). 

That puts me in a unique position, because I can feedback to Upstairs about the things that annoy players here, the foibles, glitches & irritations. And believe me, I do. Not that they take much notice, like, but I can only try. The note I sent up about those chuffing pop-ups last week was not exactly graceful..... 

• edited March 2016

Anyway, never mind all that - it's the last few days of the first Viva Las Vegas Cash & SNG Leagues, so get racking those points up.

Plenty of spare seats in the PLO8 DYM's all weekend, & I'm planning on playing today, tomorrow & Sunday.

All you can eat.