You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Changing table size - help needed

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat
Hi Guys

I used to be able to fit 12 tables on my computer screen with Sky, but after messing about with the screen resolution and cables I can,t get more than 4 on now and even with that there is a bit of overlap.

I,ve reset my resolution back to  1920 x 1080 and think i,ve put the right cables back linking my computer with the monitor. Its ok now on other sites and i can shrink the tables down to fit 12 on but it doesn,t work on Sky anymore.

I,ve tried CC to ask if there are any settings on Sky Poker which might be affecting it but suprise suprise they didn,y have a clue

Any help appreciated - thx

MP

Comments

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Changing table size - help needed:
    Hi Guys I used to be able to fit 12 tables on my computer screen with Sky, but after messing about with the screen resolution and cables I can,t get more than 4 on now and even with that there is a bit of overlap. I,ve reset my resolution back to  1920 x 1080 and think i,ve put the right cables back linking my computer with the monitor. Its ok now on other sites and i can shrink the tables down to fit 12 on but it doesn,t work on Sky anymore. I,ve tried CC to ask if there are any settings on Sky Poker which might be affecting it but suprise suprise they didn,y have a clue Any help appreciated - thx MP
    Posted by MP33
    I feel the need for a rant

My latest dilemma on Sky is probably my fault for messing about with my screen resolution.

I,ve now reset it but still can,t get the tables to the same size they used to be. 

I thought I,d give CC another try.

This time i was told str8 away that they couldn,t do anything about it, without even mentioning the miniview options in the top right cornber off the screens ( even though i,d already tried it).

There helpful advice was "That i shouldn,t multi-table anyway as it causes disconnection issues and when it goes down you lose all your games - not just the one your playing" - arrggghhhh

I very rarely phone CC unless its something blatantly obvious, as its just frustrating.

Can i politely suggest that they get some extra training as i know i,m not the only one who is dissalusioned with them 

P

• edited March 2016
    They didnt tell you to clear cache and cookies?! lol I'm in shock!
  • edited March 2016
    Are you on download or browser? If browser then play around with zoom settings(ctrl &  -).
  • edited March 2016
    Tried that thx. I,ve got a m8 coming round on Saturday to fix it - No more CC for me