You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

im going back to the start

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat
hellu
i write that cuz theres a swedish stokie who always starts a post on the oatcake wi hellu..anyway
hellu.
im listening to coldplay and the streophonics which is very poignant,me brother had the scientist for his funeral :(   the lyrics is tellin us what he were thinking at that time, so sad
it hit me bad,ill admit i shed a tear,well alot of tears ,it put me off me game tbh..i miss him and think about him all the time and the phonics were one of his favourites..anyway
ive had a pretty good week ive even had a sats for cash urghh dirty i am ,i didna actually play for the cash i just regged for 2 1.60 sats and while still playing 1 the other started and i qualified in the both thus getting the cash in the 2nd..ha..its the 1st time ive ever got cash in a sat strangely satisfying
am i talking sense..
highlight of the week was winnin a seat into the 25k UKOPS thru the freeroll +60 quid for coming 2nd ,never played in £110 tourny not for the want of trying mind:)
just ft a 11 pound bh for around 50 quid,i only played that bh cuz me bet came in today"about time"  i have the same bet every week,i have stoke to win who ever plays the vale and who ever plays crewe £5 treble..it came in £100 to me..happy days..nitenite folks im hammered goin bed..love you all tc

Comments