You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Record

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat
Anyone know who holds the record amount of ko's in a single tourney?
Dark Angel's count of 19 at first glance looks a massive total.

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Let me present to you, our very own , in house statto..............

Mr Aussie....(applause)

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Record:
    Let me present to you, our very own , in house statto.............. Mr Aussie....(applause)
    Posted by mumsie
    Me thinks its not possible for aussie to find out,with no bounties listed.Free rolls highly likely to produce the greatest amount of ko's.

• edited March 2016
    That angel must have some right hook on her

• edited March 2016
    She knocked me out with her good looks :).

Did you win that freeroll Darkangel?

Ger
  • edited March 2016

i keep a note of the past 7 days.  twice in the last week the most heads taken in a major game was 20 heads.  i don't keep a more permanent record but i recall mentioning earlier this year that someone had taken 24 or 25 heads in one game.

equally odd, was someone a few weeks ago won a BH when taking 1 head.

• edited March 2016
    i keep a note of the past 7 days.  twice in the last week the most heads taken in a major game was 20 heads.  i don't keep a more permanent record but i recall mentioning earlier this year that someone had taken 24 or 25 heads in one game. equally odd, was someone a few weeks ago won a BH when taking 1 head.  
    Posted by aussie09

Re: *** Best Player ***

posted at 9/1/2016 11:03 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com

First: 2/5/2010
    Last: 20/3/2016

SATURDAY

Wacko90 bubbled one tournament, mind you he also won three other major tournaments. 

Astonishingly, jayjay1999 took 25 heads in one game.
      This beats the 24 heads taken by janjay on 2 January.

BEST 100 players
    12,998 players in 601 tournaments in past 31 days

Best Player is ronny707
    Biggest climber is MilitantG up 22 positions to 46
    3 new entrants in the Top 100 Best Players at Sky Poker.

Best Newbie is cavemant14

Friday's Best Player is Wacko90

Latest RESULTS from Friday
    1,858 players in 20 tournaments that had a guarantee of £500 or more.

RESULTS of the 4 highest entry games:
    Winner of the Main is KickaStink
    Winner of the Mini is Wacko90

• edited March 2016
    She knocked me out with her good looks :). Did you win that freeroll Darkangel? Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    Ger I came 2nd. I was panicking like a good un as had amassed a load of chips over 100k. If wasnt for TTT and Rhino11 keeping me calm think I may have donked them all away. I remember Hendrick being on my table briefly. All he said was I see you, then hendo and 3 players went all in and I snap called and I won. So 4 in one hand gone. 150,149,148 and 147.

Ger you really need to go to spec savers hun already told you this before ;)
  • edited March 2016
    That angel must have some right hook on her
    Posted by CxE1
    Vinny I'm a south paw ;)
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Record : Me thinks its not possible for aussie to find out,with no bounties listed.Free rolls highly likely to produce the greatest amount of ko's.
    Posted by chilling
    Especially those with thousands of players and half of them away, although those shouldn't really count anyway
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Record : Me thinks its not possible for aussie to find out,with no bounties listed.Free rolls highly likely to produce the greatest amount of ko's.
    Posted by chilling
    Especially those with thousands of players and half of them away, although those shouldn't really count anyway
  • edited March 2016
    None of the players I knocked out was away. All the players I played I knocked out fair and square. All active on the tables :) and think it was 287 players regged.