You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Live Sky Poker show TONIGHT on Sky Sports 4 at 10pm! With Rich, Kevin Allen, Neil Channing and guest

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat

Hey everyone,

This week's live Sky Poker TV show is...

TONIGHT at 10pm on Sky Sports 4                    

...and on the net within the week on our YouTube channel...

youtube.com/skypokerchannel

And it'll be another poker/football fest as this week's guest is one of the country's leading match commentators. From talkSPORT it's...

Sam Matterface!

@sammatterface

He'll be taking on our very own

Kevin Allen!

@GamblingPays

Your MC for the grudge match will be: 

Me!

@Richard_Orford

Pictured, not winning, at the UKPC.

And, lending his thoughts in his inimitable style is Sky Poker's ambassador and one of the UK's greatest ever players...

Neil Channing!

@SenseiChanning

Last week, after a series of absolute shockers from the pro team, Kev Williams finally stopped the rot with a convincing victory over Paul Nixon, former England cricketer and a man who had only played poker once before in his life, in 2007, had never played online poker and had the hand rankings in front of him the whole show. 

Some might call it a hollow victory, but not I. Oh no, not I. Anyway, thanks to Kev's heroics the scores now stand at Celebs 11- Pros 9.

Can Sam Matterface get the celebs back into winnings ways? Or will the other Kevin land a quick one-two? Watch this space. 

Better still, watch Sky Sports 4 at 10pm. :-)

Comments