You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WHAT CAN YOU DO?

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat
last 11 of the £1000 278 runner bounty hunter and a players moves allin with what turns out to be kings. I reraise allin with aces. some idiot called moose101 calls both with 8 3. guess what? 2 pair for the dipchit. can you play perfect late on and still run into donks?  I mean serious utter tw ats. I'd get it if it if it was 10,20 blinds at the start but ffs? we'vw been playing for hours. this site rewards idiots ( unless someone can justify calling 2 allins with 8 3? 68000 pot and he had 39000 behind with blinds 1000,2000))

Comments

• edited March 2016
    I assume you still do this exact post if 8 3 doesn't win?
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: WHAT CAN YOU DO?:
    I assume you still do this exact post if 8 3 doesn't win?
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    in the hope of a justification to the call? yes I  bloody do
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: WHAT CAN YOU DO? : in the hope of a justification to the call? yes I  bloody do
    Posted by robertod
    Why do you need a justification on how someone plays their hand?
  • edited March 2016
    oh ffs its like talking to a f k n child. you're so far up that thief tikays backside that you can't even give an opinion. why not call to massive allins deep for all your stack with 8 3? why not? why not? f k n a4s3 kisser
    Posted by robertod
    What on earth has Tikay got to do with someone calling with 8 3?

I think you've shown yourself up nicely with that post. Hopefully the powers that be take the appropriate action.
  • edited March 2016

robert do you need a hug?
  • edited March 2016
    My opinion on the hand? I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I couldn't care less. Its poker, get over it. And it should be in BBV.

If this is the worst thing going on in your life then consider yourself very fortunate indeed. If a fiver BH is getting you this worked up then you might wanna consider playing a different game.

Long may your aces continue to get cracked.
  • edited March 2016
    My opinion on the hand? I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I couldn't care less. Its poker, get over it. And it should be in BBV. If this is the worst thing going on in your life then consider yourself very fortunate indeed. If a fiver BH is getting you this worked up then you might wanna consider playing a different game. Long may your aces continue to get cracked.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    if you couldn't care less about the hand then why did you reply to the post? goodnight you f k n hypocrite and long may your pitiful life get worse. housefires all round.
  • edited March 2016
    When your that deep in a tournament you take your chances. You never bluffed before? It's poker, it happens. Everyone plays differently. You've just got to get over it and move on.
  • edited March 2016
    If no-one got lucky by playing sub-optimally, then the game would not exist.

Have to say you would get more sympathy if you didn't feel the need to berate people by name.

Better luck next time....
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: WHAT CAN YOU DO? : if you couldn't care less about the hand then why did you reply to the post? goodnight you f k n hypocrite and long may your pitiful life get worse. housefires all round.
    Posted by robertod
    I replied cos my pitiful life is empty and I have too much time on my hands.

I don't think we'll be seeing you on the forum for much longer, it's been a pleasure, it really has, shame it looks like its coming to an end.
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to WHAT CAN YOU DO?:
    last 11 of the £1000 278 runner bounty hunter and a players moves allin with what turns out to be kings. I reraise allin with aces. some idiot called moose101 calls both with 8 3. guess what? 2 pair for the dipchit. can you play perfect late on and still run into donks?  I mean serious utter tw ats. I'd get it if it if it was 10,20 blinds at the start but ffs? we'vw been playing for hours. this site rewards idiots ( unless someone can justify calling 2 allins with 8 3? 68000 pot and he had 39000 behind with blinds 1000,2000))
    Posted by robertod
    Highlighted bits

1 Never posted hand but re raising all in with AA is not perfect
    2 You are moaning about 20bb shoves but think its ok for 100bb shove
    3 Rewards ***** are you saying the site is fixed
    4 Your reraise looks weak. 83 is his favourite hand or a misclick

If a £5 game annoys you so much drop stakes or find something more relaxing to do
  • edited March 2016
    oh ffs its like talking to a f k n child. you're so far up that thief tikays backside that you can't even give an opinion. why not call to massive allins deep for all your stack with 8 3? why not? why not? f k n a4s3 kisser
    Posted by robertod
    Two#

I'm intrigued, what did he steal from you?

As you seem so angry, and he clearly hasn't physically stolen anything from you, I can only presume its your heart?
  • edited March 2016
    robert do you need a hug?
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    You offering i could do with one

PS not off u of course that would be weird
  • edited March 2016
    The hand

The result

The meltdown.

Tikay owing Roberts soul.

Bosssssssss
  • edited March 2016
    I find this thread somewhat ironic.

You ask: What can you do?

But you've done it!

You've gone on the internet and completely embarassed yourself.

Good night sweet prince.
  • edited March 2016
    Posted by robertod

Poor Tikay. He's probably sat there oblivious, innocently nitting it up in the omaha DYM's whilst there's allegations of him being a thief being thrown round.
    The only thing Tikay's stole is the hearts of the sky poker community. 
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: WHAT CAN YOU DO? : Two# I'm intrigued, what did he steal from you? As you seem so angry, and he clearly hasn't physically stolen anything from you, I can only presume its your heart?
    Posted by LmfaoAllin

He stole the hearts of housewives across the country?
  • edited March 2016
    Was going to close the thread but I thought I would leave it for Tikay to see what he is being blamed for now. Robertod, consider this a final warning, please refrain from such posts on the forum.
  • edited March 2016
    Was going to close the thread but I thought I would leave it for Tikay to see what he is being blamed for now. Robertod, consider this a final warning, please refrain from such posts on the forum.
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Thanks Sam, I did see it last night, but where possible, I'm trying not to close threads, so I'm glad you left it open. Threads like these tend to self-police these days, our players are quite savvy.

Hopefully Robert feels a little better this morning, maybe he had a bad night.

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: WHAT CAN YOU DO? : Two# I'm intrigued, what did he steal from you? As you seem so angry, and he clearly hasn't physically stolen anything from you, I can only presume its your heart?
    Posted by LmfaoAllin

I had quite a long & trying day yesterday, but this sent me to bed with a smile.

LmfaoAllin WINS the thread & now officially owns the interweb. 

• edited March 2016
    Have you been stealing dummys again Tikay? give the lad his dummy back!
  • edited March 2016
    Posted by Sky_SamT

One of our internet connections had a problem yesterday. 
    At first I thought it was a REIN issue, but now I blame Tikay.

• edited March 2016
    He dug my daffodils up 
    oh sorry that was kitty
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to WHAT CAN YOU DO?:
    Posted by robertod
    Explain that again Robertod would you pls?

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Hoops930 Small blind £0.05 £0.05 £5.40
    plaza09 Big blind £0.10 £0.15 £7.85
      Your hole cards

robertod Raise £0.20 £0.35 £2.35
    yuranASSet Raise £0.80 £1.15 £20.09
    matvdog15 Fold
    stokie90 Fold
    Hoops930 Fold
    plaza09 Fold
    robertod Call £0.60 £1.75 £1.75
    Flop