You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

VLV 2nd chance - cash prizes

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

Came 19th in the last night nights VLV 2nd chance freeroll for a £100 cash prize, but that was not credited to my account.
 I've sent an e-mail to support but just wondering if anyone else who cashed have the same problem??

p.s Again Congratz to RLT for taking it down! Hope you'll enjoy it!

Comments

• edited March 2016
    In Response to VLV 2nd chance - cash prizes:
    Hi all, Came 19th in the last night nights VLV 2nd chance freeroll for a £100 cash prize, but that was not credited to my account.  I've sent an e-mail to support but just wondering if anyone else who cashed have the same problem?? p.s Again Congratz to RLT for taking it down! Hope you'll enjoy it!
    Posted by Mariusz80
    Hi mate thankyou, a few guys popped into the FT saying the same thing, I assume they just want to check the result before paying out 
  • edited March 2016

I would imagine the results are being validated before the winnings are credited to players accounts, but I've sent a note up asking the question.
  • edited March 2016

Crikey, got a reply already, well done Sam.

The payments will be authorised & in players accounts within the next 10 minutes.

The one exception may be the winner, RLT16. He does not get anything from the cash prize pool - sort it out Sky - but of course he gets the Viva Las Vegas package. For package winners, there are usually some forms to sign, e-Mails sent & replied to, just formalities, but it usually takes a few days.  

• edited March 2016
    Thanks, thats good to know. Just thought it's strange as it normally is paid straight away.

Would be nice to join you, Timmy and others. Well, not giving up yet :)
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: VLV 2nd chance - cash prizes:
    Crikey, got a reply already, well done Sam. The payments will be authorised & in players accounts within the next 10 minutes. The one exception may be the winner, RLT16. He does not get anything from the cash prize pool - sort it out Sky - but of course he gets the Viva Las Vegas package. For package winners, there are usually some forms to sign, e-Mails sent & replied to, just formalities, but it usually takes a few days.    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thank you Tikay. Quick as ever :) Thought that might be the case, but better to ask.

• edited March 2016
    And sorted :) Thanks again Tikay and Sam. That saved last night from being a disaster...
    Graat promo and will try my best in next 2nd chances, would love to go to Vegas finally.
  • edited March 2016

Excellent, & well done Sky Sam.

Pretty sure you have a good shot at a Vegas package Mariusz, you have great game as I've seen at first hand.

Keep trying man, it'll happen soon enough.
  • edited March 2016
    The clue with this one was that instead of the usual "£100", it said "£100 cash prize", maybe it was a lucky guess but I didn't expect my winnings instantly