You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Vegas Sats missing.....

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat

Daily sats for £3.5k Vegas are missing. What is it about sundays. Should there be a 15k roller this week as there is a ukops final ?

Comments

• edited March 2016

Hi Vinny,

There is not a £15,000 Roller tonight, it has been replaced by the £30,000 UKOPS Main.

Not sure if the missing £3.5k Vegas Sats is by accident or design. They are scheduled to run daily, but today is a bit crowded, what with Sats for the £30k UKOPS Main & assorted other UKOPS events, plus it's Sunday, so it's the Vegas £10k thing tonight, which guarantees 4 seats into the £10k Vegas Final.

That apart, it's been a nice, quiet Sunday morning. Ish.  

• edited March 2016
    Good morning sir, Noticed sky removed 15k roller just after posting. Its all about timing and I don't seem to have any this week.lol. I did consider your point re vegas sats as both roller and ukops were showing. However, a similar mistake was made last week and corrected. Also, they are set up so that daily guarantees add up to weekly guarantee. Finally, its relatively cheap but more importantly its accessible to the majority and a very good day to advertise a premium promotion. On balance I would think oversight rather than design. If it is on design I would consider it very flawed.
  • edited March 2016

You may well be correct, Vinny, I was just hypothesising. If the decision were mine - it was not - I'd not run the £3.5k package sats today, but we could debate that all day & be none the wiser.

Yes, the 15k Roller sats were removed earlier, after Mr RedArrow pointed out the error.

Next up, Easter Sunday dinner. Roast lamb, new potatoes, Yorkshire pud, mint sauce etc. Num num num.

Enjoy your afternoon, I'll be snoozing after that little lot.

• edited March 2016

The £3.5k Vegas satellites seem to be missing (so far) from the Lobby today, too, so I've sent a note up.
  • edited March 2016

^^^^

Strike that, now sorted.
  • edited March 2016
     I despair, thousands spent on a premium promo then forget to put it up. hate to think what this site would be like without you. Ask for a wage rise
  • edited March 2016
    Ha, a wage rise, you gotta be kidding me.

I'm bottom of the pile here, and sinking ever lower by the year. 

We have an internal messaging system, "Lync", and after my contract was renewed recently, I got given a new Job Title on Lync, "Temporary Analyst", lol. I'm in my tenth year of unbroken service here, so that amused me somewhat.

Maybe I should appoint you as my Agent. :)
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Vegas Sats missing.....:
    Ha, a wage rise, you gotta be kidding me. I'm bottom of the pile here, and sinking ever lower by the year.  We have an internal messaging system, "Lync", and after my contract was renewed recently, I got given a new Job Title on Lync, "Temporary Analyst", lol. I'm in my tenth year of unbroken service here, so that amused me somewhat. Maybe I should appoint you as my Agent. :)
    Posted by Tikay10

Not to the majority (I'm sure) on here. Dread to think what it would be like for a lot of us without your dedication, feedback, and frequent "sent it upstairs".

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Vegas Sats missing.....:
    Ha, a wage rise, you gotta be kidding me. I'm bottom of the pile here, and sinking ever lower by the year.  We have an internal messaging system, "Lync", and after my contract was renewed recently, I got given a new Job Title on Lync, "Temporary Analyst", lol. I'm in my tenth year of unbroken service here, so that amused me somewhat. Maybe I should appoint you as my Agent. :)
    Posted by Tikay10
    I'm your man. I'm indian so know how to haggle.