You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Enjoyed that.

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat
I would just like to say i really enjoyed last nights main event.Purely being a rec player  and never going to pay the larger buyin, (i satted in) I didnt feel out of my depth.There is a certain buzz you get in big tournies that for me is lacking in my main hobby sports betting.Probably because poker requires far more input.In 4•5 hours of play i only saw one bad beat,suck out,call it what you like, that was MAXALLY'S exit.VUL fella.
To all the recs out there , get in these sats and give yourself a chance of tasting something different. By the way i finished 59th so not in the money but had a fairly good day sports betting so the bankroll is still smiling lol.Many thanks to sky for putting these events on, most enjoyable.
I must wish IrishRose and the No1 railer Darkangel all the best in tonights 20kUKOPS. glglgl girls.

Comments

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Enjoyed that.:
    I would just like to say i really enjoyed last nights main event.Purely being a rec player  and never going to pay the larger buyin, (i satted in) I didnt feel out of my depth.There is a certain buzz you get in big tournies that for me is lacking in my main hobby sports betting.Probably because poker requires far more input.In 4•5 hours of play i only saw one bad beat,suck out,call it what you like, that was MAXALLY'S exit.VUL fella. To all the recs out there , get in these sats and give yourself a chance of tasting something different. By the way i finished 59th so not in the money but had a fairly good day sports betting so the bankroll is still smiling lol.Many thanks to sky for putting these events on, most enjoyable. I must wish IrishRose and the No1 railer Darkangel all the best in tonights 20kUKOPS. glglgl girls.  
    Posted by chilling

First off wtg chilli nicely done. Can I just ask if maxalleys exit hand was A 5 :'d. Glad you enjoyed it. I notice when I manage to get into larger buy in tourneys I play better than i thought was possible for me.

Gl later on stupid phone at min. All run golden
  • edited March 2016
    i too got into this tourny via  freerole was a lot of fun crashed out in 47 shoved ak with  9 bb straight into aa had a good time tho
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Enjoyed that.:
    i too got into this tourny via  freerole was a lot of fun crashed out in 47 shoved ak with  9 bb straight into aa had a good time tho
    Posted by brinna12
    Wtg Brinna hope your running well, not seen you in ages. 
  • edited March 2016
    i got in via a freeroll too, also a rec lasted a couple of hours got smashed out all in with a straight a to 5 ran into quad 2s........ but very enjoyable all the same maybe next time lol
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Enjoyed that. : Wtg Brinna hope your running well, not seen you in ages. 
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Angel where were you !!! You normally rail me when i run deep lol. Was a long comp that, i went out at 3:15am in 7th for £1340 so a good night in the end :)
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Enjoyed that. : Angel where were you !!! You normally rail me when i run deep lol. Was a long comp that, i went out at 3:15am in 7th for £1340 so a good night in the end :)
    Posted by Hotwheals
    Me thinks angel was at the inlaws in Lytham and only had phone so no chat, and no late night. Correct angel? Or is it in the stocks for me .
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Enjoyed that. : Me thinks angel was at the inlaws in Lytham and only had phone so no chat, and no late night. Correct angel? Or is it in the stocks for me .
    Posted by chilling
    So sorry Hot, as Chilling said, I was at the inlaws so was on phone and couldn't rail! Well done on running deep hun. I was having fun and up to mischief for a change. Really enjoyed my few days away for a change. But tonight I'm back. Came back early and made an excuse so that could play the 20k ukops event and left daughter there. Might even go back up Saturday night instead of Friday, just need someone to go out with Friday night there is a reason behind it and am laughing as I type. Don't worry railing duties back to normal.