You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Happy Days. Happy Days.

edited March 2016 in Poker Chat

Back to back "Happy Days" weekends await.

In both cases, they run from Noon on Friday until Noon on Monday.

They will run this coming weekend, Noon on Friday 1st April until Noon on Monday 4th April.

They will be in place again the very next weekend, Noon on Friday 8th April until Noon on Monday 11th April.

All the details are HERE

Please read the Terms & Conditions, & any questions, just ask.    

Comments

• edited March 2016
    happy days tikay run well sir
  • edited March 2016

Thanks Mr 10x3.
  • edited March 2016

Something players may want to give thought to.

If you are going for it in the Viva Las Vegas SNG Leagues, & hoping to win that Vegas Package, or a good stack of chips in the 2nd Chance Freeroll, these Happy Days weekends will boost your points totals.

It's the same for everyone, of course, but maybe worth bearing in mind that even if you seem to be struggling to catch up those ahead of you, 2xPoints weekends do make quite a difference, & a concentrated effort over these weekends might just pay dividends.

Note, incidentally, that the current VLV SNG League ends at Midnight this Sunday, & a fresh one then starts at 00.01 on Monday, lasting a fortnight. Happy Days runs from Noon Friday until Noon Monday on both weekends, so bear that in mind.    
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Happy Days. Happy Days.:
    Something players may want to give thought to. If you are going for it in the Viva Las Vegas SNG Leagues, & hoping to win that Vegas Package, or a good stack of chips in the 2nd Chance Freeroll, these Happy Days weekends will boost your points totals.   It's the same for everyone, of course, but maybe worth bearing in mind that even if you seem to be struggling to catch up those ahead of you, 2xPoints weekends do make quite a difference, & a concentrated effort over these weekends might just pay dividends. Note, incidentally, that the current VLV SNG League ends at Midnight this Sunday, & a fresh one then starts at 00.01 on Monday, lasting a fortnight. Happy Days runs from Noon Friday until Noon Monday on both weekends, so bear that in mind.    
    Posted by Tikay10
    this was my original plan ;)
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Happy Days. Happy Days. : this was my original plan ;)
    Posted by RLT16
    You made a proper mess of that then, eh?
  • edited March 2016
    got darts all weekend :-(
  • edited March 2016
    got darts all weekend :-(
    Posted by mkgunner
    Doubles weekend for you too, then.
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Happy Days. Happy Days. : You made a proper mess of that then, eh?
    Posted by Tikay10
    yeh but i've decided to have a go at the 10k package instead while lucks on my side
  • edited March 2016
    Tikay

How many points do you think you would need roughly to get into top 100 on a single day. Do you think 100 would or less.
  • edited March 2016
    ive pmed you stu
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Happy Days. Happy Days. : Doubles weekend for you too, then.
    Posted by Tikay10
    lol hope so
  • edited March 2016
    Tikay How many points do you think you would need roughly to get into top 100 on a single day. Do you think 100 would or less.
    Posted by stuarty117
    Hi Stu,

I'm probably not best placed to advise on this, but being as you asked......

Playing nothing else but 30 PLO8 DYM's each night, at a mixture of £3.30, £5.50 & £11, I usually get around 120 points per session. I play most nights.

In the previous League, I finished around 80th or thereabouts & scraped into the 2nd Chance Freeroll with, I think, 2,000 or 2,500 chips,.