You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

NEW HERO Card Month Profit Charts

edited April 2016 in Poker Chat

NEW HERO CARD PROFIT CHARTS

I have completed a new development by adding two charts to your HERO Card. The first shows monthly profit since January 2014. The second is a running total.

This is probably the best part of a HERO Card.  You can see your charts at the bottom of your Hero Card. Just scroll down. 

The month total is updated daily.

No link posted.

However, you can see your Hero Card at PokerSuperHero

Comments

• edited April 2016
    In Response to NEW HERO Card Month Profit Charts:
    NEW HERO CARD PROFIT CHARTS   I have completed a new development by adding two charts to your HERO Card. The first shows monthly profit since January 2014. The second is a running total.   This is probably the best part of a HERO Card.  You can see your charts at the bottom of your Hero Card. Just scroll down.  The month total is updated daily.   No link posted. However, you can see your Hero Card at PokerSuperHero
    Posted by aussie09

Excellent Rab! COuld you also do a "new delvopment" which charts hic ..weLl nething reALLY.........

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: NEW HERO Card Month Profit Charts:
    In Response to NEW HERO Card Month Profit Charts : Excellent Rab! COuld you also do a "new delvopment" which charts hic ..weLl nething reALLY.........
    Posted by Glenelg
    thanks pad

i am trying to reach zero.  it's a long held aspiration.

gl tonight

• edited April 2016
    In Response to NEW HERO Card Month Profit Charts:
    NEW HERO CARD PROFIT CHARTS   I have completed a new development by adding two charts to your HERO Card. The first shows monthly profit since January 2014. The second is a running total.   This is probably the best part of a HERO Card.  You can see your charts at the bottom of your Hero Card. Just scroll down.  The month total is updated daily.   No link posted. However, you can see your Hero Card at PokerSuperHero
    Posted by aussie09
    NEW HERO CARD PROFIT CHARTS  However, you can see your Hero Card at PokerSuperHero
    Posted by aussie09

lol