You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£3.5k Vegas Final is TONIGHT

edited April 2016 in Poker Chat

8.45 pm, 5 seats Guaranteed.

There will be another Super Sat tonight at 7pm, & that has 5 seats Guaranteed into the Final.

At 6.45pm, there is a 7 seat Guaranteed Semi Final, that has 47 runners so far, which covers the 7 seat Guarantee, & with more runners expected from the various routes, that could make 12 or more seats into the Final.

Micro Sats, costing alternatively £2 & £4, will run every half hour (roughly) from 11,20 this morning until 4pm. Each of these guarantees a seat into the Qtr Final at 16.45.

That 4.45pm Qtr Final (£18) guarantees 5 seats into the Semi at 18.45. It currently has just under 1 runner.

So there it is, someone could win a £3,500 Viva Las Vegas package for as little as £2, & whatever happens, FIVE players are going to win a trip to Vegas today.

The very best of luck to all that take part.

Comments

• edited April 2016

If you want a quick peruse, the Vegas Lobby is HERE
  • edited April 2016
    Semi claims 6 levels of late Reg but it isn't letting me register on my phone #sigh
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: £3.5k Vegas Final is TONIGHT:
    Semi claims 6 levels of late Reg but it isn't letting me register on my phone #sigh
    Posted by GELDY
    Semi closed really quickly.

Gl roseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in final.
  • edited April 2016
    Down to the final 8 and I'm feeling sick. Good luck Roseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • edited April 2016
    Wasn't to be my night tonight - but enjoyed the experience.  The railers were the best in the business as usual xxx

Hope the 5 winners tonight have a blast out there - run golden all

HAYSIE67661.251£3.5k Vegas Event
    rspca1253149.502£3.5k Vegas Event
    HAPPYNIGE4517203£3.5k Vegas Event
    snatiramas43357.504£3.5k Vegas Event
    nmongoosez4111.755£3.5k Vegas Event
    IrishRose0
  • edited April 2016

Very well played Rose not your night tonight but wishing you all the best tomorrow.

In Response to Re: £3.5k Vegas Final is TONIGHT:
    Wasn't to be my night tonight - but enjoyed the experience.  The railers were the best in the business as usual xxx Hope the 5 winners tonight have a blast out there - run golden all
    Posted by IrishRose
  • edited April 2016
    Very well played all and very unlucky to rose who played her socks off.

Well played to all the winners, many congratulations and have a fantastic time out there :)
  • edited April 2016
    congrats to all the winners,enjoy every minute of it,
  • edited April 2016
    Almost there Rose, that was some game, VWP.

Regards Alan (plo8 Vegas champ...i hope )
  • edited April 2016
    ouch rose thats gotta hurt very unlucky

5 very good players there so have a blast 

micky
  • edited April 2016

A great £3.5k Vegas Final last night, commiserations to gez-bear, MAXALLY & the bubbler, IrishRose, so close, but no joy on this occasion.

Barf7 led the field a merry dance for a long time before he eventually pushed once too often. Quite a performance from  player who usually sticks to 25p games.

HAYSIE was winning his second VLV Package, his first was back in 2009, the same year that Dan Brown cashed in Vegas from a VLV package. He had a remarkable hand last night when his top 2 walked into a set of sixes, but HAYSIE got there somehow & was never in danger thereafter.

snatiramas is a truly lovely man, a friend of mine since log before Sky Poker even began.

Dog-Bloke was, if I may say so, the class act, he absolutely dominated the Final after struggling a little early doors. WP also to HAPPYNIGE & nmongeesez.

The chatbox was full of railers supporting the players, which was a delight to see, though it was marred by 1 or 2 who were really rather rude, offensive & coarse. I don't imagine they'll have chance to do so again. 

A great night overall.