You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker downloadable software - Multi tabling slows down over time.

edited April 2016 in Feedback & Suggestions
As the title says.

Eg. im playing 4 tables on the client, it gets slower and clunkier the further i get into my session?

My Desktop PC is very high spec. So shouldnt have trouble.

Anyone else experice this? Any recommended fixes?

If im playing through the browser the tables seem to run smoother. However i want to play in the client :)

Is it worth me sending an email to tech support?

Thanks,

Claire

Comments

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Sky Poker downloadable software - Multi tabling slows down over time.:
    As the title says. Eg. im playing 4 tables on the client, it gets slower and clunkier the further i get into my session? My Desktop PC is very high spec. So shouldnt have trouble. Anyone else experice this? Any recommended fixes? If im playing through the browser the tables seem to run smoother. However i want to play in the client :) Is it worth me sending an email to tech support? Thanks, Claire
    Posted by B_Bot

BTW - It would be in Sky pokers interest to assist. I want to put in some volume here and would double my number tables easily if the sw played game.

Claire
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Sky Poker downloadable software - Multi tabling slows down over time.:
    As the title says. Eg. im playing 4 tables on the client, it gets slower and clunkier the further i get into my session? My Desktop PC is very high spec. So shouldnt have trouble. Anyone else experice this? Any recommended fixes? If im playing through the browser the tables seem to run smoother. However i want to play in the client :)Is it worth me sending an email to tech support? Thanks, Claire
    Posted by B_Bot
    Good morning Claire.

Yes, I would suggest you do exactly that. They are already aware, from players who have complained direct, from several threads I have sent to the Office, & from my own observations, which I have reported, but no harm in you adding your views.  

Please also see a thread about the same problem,
    HERE

On a brighter note, congrats on your 6th place finish in the UKOPS Main Event.
  • edited April 2016
    Thanks Tikay10,

I need some run better on final tables haha.

Ill send them an email today. 

I beleive the sw uses adobe flash player in someway... (im not very technical) Ive been doing some quick googling on improving perofmance of adobe flash player. Gonna try a few steps out. If they lead to any improved performance ill post on that thread you linked.
  • edited April 2016

Thanks Claire.
  • edited April 2016
    Software crashed on me with about 40secs left of break when 1 tabling HU in speed. Hadn't played a vast amount of games tonight.

Zero interest in logging with CC but thought would post here so hopefully someone can log.