You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Las vegas leagues

edited May 2016 in Priority
I was on 60 points in the leaderboard for cash, (in like 50th position) Check again today and I don't appear anywhere on the league table. Please advise:P 

Thanks,

Greg

Comments

• edited April 2016

You appear to have evaporated, Greg.

I am not sure I can even begin to guess what has happened there. I'll send it upstairs, though whether I can find the right person this afternoon remains to be seen. I'll do my best.

• edited April 2016

Hi Greg,

You now appear to have un-evaporated and are now showing in 46th place.

Not sure what happened, but all seems well now. 

Apologies.
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Las vegas leagues:
    Hi Greg, You now appear to have un-evaporated and are now showing in 46th place. Not sure what happened, but all seems well now.  Apologies.
    Posted by Tikay10
     Thank's so much for sorting this out for me!!

You are a star!
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Las vegas leagues :  Thank's so much for sorting this out for me!! You are a star!
    Posted by BarrattG1
    Very kind of you Greg, but it was the team at "Gaming Ops" who sorted this, I just sent them a note.

Pleased it got sorted, & I hope you move up a few more places this weekend, especially as today is the last day of the current league.
  • edited May 2016
    Any chance of an update from last week's promo? :)
  • edited May 2016
    Any chance of an update from last week's promo? :)
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

This has now been updated :) and can be found 

P.S. Congratulations! 
  • edited May 2016
    29al873killl1055,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    29EmmaWatson1055,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR
    29FeelGroggy1054,500 Starting Stack 2nd 

Confused as to why I get less chips- alphabetical order?
  • edited May 2016
    I played loads of sit and gos last week and im not in leaderboard? I was just curious as to how many points you need to get to be in the top 100
  • edited May 2016
    29 al873killl 105 5,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR 29 EmmaWatson 105 5,000 Starting Stack 2nd Chance FR 29 FeelGroggy 105 4,500 Starting Stack 2nd  Confused as to why I get less chips- alphabetical order?
    Posted by FeelGroggy
    Could be based on overall points if it's a tie? Just guessing though!
  • edited May 2016
    I played loads of sit and gos last week and im not in leaderboard? I was just curious as to how many points you need to get to be in the top 100
    Posted by joeeeey
    Hi, you probably had to be earning around 50 points a day minimum to be in the top 51st-100 points earners per day which would net you 5 points. Looking briefly at your SS you played mostly really small stakes games (£1-£2 games) which would only be netting you around 1-2 points per game. Some days you played a decent amount and probably would have made that 50 points per day, but I think you only managed this on maybe 4 days - which would have net you 20 points, and not enough to be on the final leaderboard unfortunately (as the minimum was 35 points to be on it)

Hope this helps :)
  • edited May 2016
    Hi, can anyone estimate how many points you need to get on the cash leaderboard? Pretty sure, i put in loads of hours and volume and just grinded medium spin ups for 2 week straight and im still not on? I know there is some sickos at cash but looking at some names on that leaderboard i am pretty sure i would have had more points than them?
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: Las vegas leagues : Hi, you probably had to be earning around 50 points a day minimum to be in the top 51st-100 points earners per day which would net you 5 points. Looking briefly at your SS you played mostly really small stakes games (£1-£2 games) which would only be netting you around 1-2 points per game. Some days you played a decent amount and probably would have made that 50 points per day, but I think you only managed this on maybe 4 days - which would have net you 20 points, and not enough to be on the final leaderboard unfortunately (as the minimum was 35 points to be on it) Hope this helps :)
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    thanks for the response, how can i keep up to date with how many points i am getting daily? cheers man
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: Las vegas leagues : thanks for the response, how can i keep up to date with how many points i am getting daily? cheers man
    Posted by joeeeey
    Hi Joeeeeey,

If you are in the Top 100, you can get a Daily Update of the SNG Leaderboard
    HERE