You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PURE STINKER AT BEATSVILLE

In a private game in my mates restaraunt(£50 Deep Stack) we got down to 4 players with 27 starters after about 5 hours play. I'm on the button and get dealt AKh.
                                                            UTG fires out a standard 3x bet and I re-raise.SB and BB fold and UTG calls.We both had similar stacks,leading the other two stacks by miles.There's now 80k in the pot and the flop is Ac As Kd giving me a stonking full house.UTG fires again about half pot and I min raise for value.UTG senses a bluff or something like a lower pair and shoves!With a cheesey grin ,I snap call and show my goliath and he sheepishly shows Q 10d.He begins to grab his coat,tablet and downs his pint when the turn is Jd.He says "one time dealer"and sure enough rivers 9d !!
                                                                                                                                                     I was speechless and was left with 2 bigs that went in next hand as I was SB and got busted making me bubble boy as we'd agreed only 3 get paid unless there was equal stacks and a deal could be made.
                                                                                 Anyone got anything as stinky as that?
                                                                                                                                        Jim