You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THINKING OF BECOMING A PRO AND I WILL START A BLOG

edited April 2016 in Poker Chat
HI everyone,,i have been on this site quite a bit now so i thought it was time to let everyone know my expiriences,,i have been winning constantly every night my partner says i should take it up full time so here i go,,winning everynight felt good i was winning big and felt good so i decided to quit my good paid job and try and win money so i stopped playing the free play tables and started on cash tables,,,i started off on 2p 4p cas tables and was winning constantly  55p was my biggest win one night,,i am constantly winning around 42p or there abouts a night,,,2p 4p tables are tough,,i missed clicked once with Ak and went all in wow that was a bit scary but i managed to hit an ace on the end ,,my partner is ok with it at the moment all though im spending a lot of time playing poker at the moment,,im playing roughly 8 hours a day,,i once played through the night to get my losses back and ended up winning 37p for all my time,,,its tough playing as i find it hard concentrating one the table im on,,im not sure wether to up my game to 4p 8p  maybe someone could advise me on it,,i have made a few friends but a lot of not so nice people who keep having a go at me for playing hands like 10 2,,but they are my fav numbers ,,,anyway i will try to keep this blog going and i hope to meet a lot of u on the tables if im on ur table please say hello to me,,any advice from any pro players on here will be great  thanks

Comments

• edited April 2016
    this is a level right? :)

If so excellent!!

on the 1 outer chance its not.... why would you quit a well paying job to win 55p lol

PS April fools was a few days ago
  • edited April 2016
    Fair play to you.

You have managed to build up to 55p so you obv have the ability.

My only advice would be not to jump to the 4p/8p tables until you have increased your roll up to at least £1 in order to cope with the swings.

Best of luck
  • edited April 2016
    this is what keeps this forum entertaining,classic well played lucy :)
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: THINKING OF BECOMING A PRO AND I WILL START A BLOG:
    this is a level right? :) If so excellent!! on the 1 outer chance its not.... why would you quit a well paying job to win 55p lol PS April fools was a few days ago
    Posted by Itsover4u
    thank you for taking time to respond it means a lot,,my other half cannot believe people responded and that all us poker players are rude and arrogant thanks once again
  • edited April 2016
    Fair play to you. You have managed to build up to 55p so you obv have the ability. My only advice would be not to jump to the 4p/8p tables until you have increased your roll up to at least £1 in order to cope with the swings. Best of luck
    Posted by waller02
    This is terrible advice. You should have at least £1.24 before you venture to 4/8p.
    Congratulations on your excellent start to life as pro. I might have to look into getting some coaching from you
  • edited April 2016
    It will be good to have a poker related blog. Diaries these days seem to go on about degen gambling in a hope to seem cool.

Best of luck
  • edited April 2016
    I will give you 5p for 55% of your business 
  • edited April 2016
    I wouldn't move up to 8nl until you've made a few more friends.
  • edited April 2016
    It will be good to have a poker related blog. Diaries these days seem to go on about degen gambling in a hope to seem cool. Best of luck
    Posted by MattBates
    why don,t you do a blog matt,imagine how may people will read it,would be fantastic 
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: THINKING OF BECOMING A PRO AND I WILL START A BLOG : why don,t you do a blog matt,imagine how may people will read it,would be fantastic 
    Posted by stokefc
    If not a blog, then at least some short stories.
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: THINKING OF BECOMING A PRO AND I WILL START A BLOG : why don,t you do a blog matt,imagine how may people will read it,would be fantastic 
    Posted by stokefc
    It might fall short of your expectations
  • edited April 2016
    Good evening Lucy.
    Congratulations on your recent winnings, my advice would be get your winnings up to £2.20 and look for a tournament of that value.
    All the best.
    Rainman397.
    P.S HAS ANYONE MENTIONED THE £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK YET.

• edited April 2016
    Nice way to out yourself ;)
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to THINKING OF BECOMING A PRO AND I WILL START A BLOG:
    HI everyone,,i have been on this site quite a bit now so i thought it was time to let everyone know my expiriences,,i have been winning constantly every night my partner says i should take it up full time so here i go,,winning everynight felt good i was winning big and felt good so i decided to quit my good paid job and try and win money so i stopped playing the free play tables and started on cash tables,,,i started off on 2p 4p cas tables and was winning constantly  55p was my biggest win one night,,i am constantly winning around 42p or there abouts a night,,,2p 4p tables are tough,,i missed clicked once with Ak and went all in wow that was a bit scary but i managed to hit an ace on the end ,,my partner is ok with it at the moment all though im spending a lot of time playing poker at the moment,,im playing roughly 8 hours a day,,i once played through the night to get my losses back and ended up winning 37p for all my time,,,its tough playing as i find it hard concentrating one the table im on,,im not sure wether to up my game to 4p 8p  maybe someone could advise me on it,,i have made a few friends but a lot of not so nice people who keep having a go at me for playing hands like 10 2,,but they are my fav numbers ,,,anyway i will try to keep this blog going and i hope to meet a lot of u on the tables if im on ur table please say hello to me,,any advice from any pro players on here will be great  thanks
    Posted by lucy111
    lol,, good luck luv xx
  • edited April 2016
    Good evening Lucy. Congratulations on your recent winnings, my advice would be get your winnings up to £2.20 and look for a tournament of that value. All the best. Rainman397. P.S HAS ANYONE MENTIONED THE £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK YET.
    Posted by rainman397

I'll be your friend Lucy xxx

come and find me.

I'm gonna join the £2.20 at 2.20pm 2morro....rainman is always looking for friends to join him under his brolly.

cya 2morro xx

• edited April 2016
    The 10-2 is suited, right ?