You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Petition for Tikay to escape doing any forfeits during TKO2!

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Greetings fellow Tikayers and anyone that think Team Lisadonkplop are sadddddddddddddddd!!! :)

As we all know so far TKO2 for the greatest team on the planet (Team Tikay) has been nothing short of unmitigated disaster/screwjob/stitch up as Team Lisadonkplop have somehow taken a 2-1 lead in the 5 match series. I ain't happy about it one bit as this should be 3-0 to us as Team Tikay have the experience, the class and the traitors in the side which is a perfect combination for any poker team event and we are still 2-1 down - I JUST DONT GET IT!!!! :)

Now as we all know our beloved leader is a fine individual that is getting on somewhat age wise and to put him through the stress and rigmarole of having to force him to do any forfeit in my mind is an infringement of Tikay's Human Rights and i'm asking all my fellow Tikayers and anyone that think Team Lisadonkplop is saddddddddddddddd to sign my petition to stop Lord Tikay of Kendallshire experiencing the utter humiliation that could scar him for life!!!

Also i am putting to the vote who should do this weeks forfeit instead!

I am counting on your support!

Thank you please!
    Craig
    (AKA: OnlyOneCT)

• edited February 2010
    Lol, Hi CT

Well being strictly neutral in this matter, I vote for em all, including tikay and Lisa-Marie, now thats fence sitting at its bestist (If I was to vote however I would vote Orford just cos he cant remember where his car is, or even which account he is playing under ;))
  • edited February 2010
    The sound of tumbleweed is deafening............................
  • edited February 2010
    Go CT...very impressed at your allegiance and loyalty in the face of the beguile wit and charm of team 666...you are a true Tikayer and all of Team Tikay salute you!!!!!

GOOD WORK SIR!!!

x

• edited February 2010

I LOVE that Craig. I do.
  • edited February 2010
  • edited February 2010
    Morning Night Owls!

Just this second got back from Hull from watching an absolute pathetic display by Mancini's Barmy Army which was more cringeworthy than Team That Lot II thinking that the end result will be a 4-1 victory to them which will never happen!!... :)

No surprise to see Orford winning the forum vote to do the forfeit aswell! :)
  • edited February 2010
    Er, maybe I missed a meeting Craig, but can somebody please explain to me why the Vice Captain of the WINNING team should do the forfeit for the LOSING CAPTAIN?

A forfeit, I should add, for a leg in which the aforementioned Vice Captain of the winning Team came FOURTH out 1404 runners, whilst the LOSING Captain came 1080th?

I'd be interested to get your thoughts on this one...
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Petition for Tikay to escape doing any forfeits during TKO2!:
    Er, maybe I missed a meeting Craig, but can somebody please explain to me why the Vice Captain of the WINNING team should do the forfeit for the LOSING CAPTAIN? A forfeit, I should add, for a leg in which the aforementioned Vice Captain of the winning Team came FOURTH out 1404 runners, whilst the LOSING Captain came 1080th? I'd be interested to get your thoughts on this one...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    I would wonder what I'd done to upset people if I were you Rich.

Jan x
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Petition for Tikay to escape doing any forfeits during TKO2!:
    Er, maybe I missed a meeting Craig, but can somebody please explain to me why the Vice Captain of the WINNING team should do the forfeit for the LOSING CAPTAIN? A forfeit, I should add, for a leg in which the aforementioned Vice Captain of the winning Team came FOURTH out 1404 runners, whilst the LOSING Captain came 1080th? I'd be interested to get your thoughts on this one...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Morning Rich,

Reasons why you should do any TKO forfeit:

* You are without doubt king of the forfeits and i feel you need to continue that fine record and you never know, you may end up becoming the newest member of the Jacka s s/Dirty Sanchez team and the multi million pound tv opportunities and trips to the hospital to recover from any injuiries will be endless and a whole lot of fun in the process.

* You are the face of Sky Poker and us poker playing peeps look up to you as the one who will be ready and prepared for any challenge that comes your way!.

*Tikay is older than you and needs to take it easy in his latter years!........ :)

* Also you would prevent the likes of Sky_Dave and Penguin hogging the tv limelight where in reality - YOU ARE DA MAN INNIT lol! :):):)

* You support West Brom - NEED I SAY ANYMORE!..... :):):)

* And finally by doing these forfeits, when Tikay finally gets to meet the fat controller and ride his choo choo train in the sky, he may leave you his prized possessions in his will - WARDROBE OF BURGUNDY JACKETS AND STUFFED MALLARDS IN PHELMALDEHYDE!!!!!!! 

I think you'll agree not even the Prime Minister could produce an even better argument of why you should do these forfeits!.... :):)

That is all!.........
  • edited February 2010
    Well, the argument is overwhelming if you ask me.  OnlyOneCT has proved beyond doubt that Richard Orford should do every forfeit owing for the foreseeable future. x
  • edited February 2010
    Well, the argument is overwhelming if you ask me.  OnlyOneCT has proved beyond doubt that Richard Orford should do every forfeit owing for the foreseeable future. x
    Posted by sophiesmum

Hmm, you're right, Jan. He does put forward a very strong and convincing case. 

I'll think about it.

As far as inheriting Tikay's jacket and stuffed duck collection is concerned though: as enticing as that is, I'm afraid it will be a long time before Tikay shuffles off this mortal coil.

Let's look at the evidence- he was in active service during BOTH wars...the Crimean and the Boer.

No-one has ever quite pinpointed his age but the latest research has narrowed it down to around the 215-225 mark. I think he had his first hip replacement in 1937. And since then he has slowly become more and more bionic. Indeed, he is now more machine than man.

I fear he might outlive us all.
  • edited February 2010

Send the forfeit my way ill take one for the team,  and our glorious leader Tikay!!!

Victory will be ours
      Mr Lamb

• edited February 2010
    nice 1lamb but i think all us tkayers should stand together and do it 4 our leader . As it is our fault letting them win, but we will be victorious in the next matches
  • edited February 2010
    nice 1lamb but i think all us tkayers should stand together and do it 4 our leader . As it is our fault letting them win, but we will be victorious in the next matches
    Posted by FITTER1962
    Team Tikay all the way.

I think Ed should do the forfeit this week for his use of the 'F' word live on air on Thursday night.
  • edited February 2010
    Just before you all start putting yourselves forward for forfeits maybe you should bear in mind what Greghogg said before the Deepstack leg in the first TKO

Look Here

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=show_static&page=poker_community_forums&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a57795ac2-1793-4377-b4cf-e124b0f555f4Forum%3a41cb957e-8148-4b65-931a-3cfa2f634e7aDiscussion%3a9c0477c9-1841-40c9-b899-a877991c37a2

Sorry Greg but I just had to remind everyone about it!!!! lol

Has anyone heard from Greg? I know he was off line due to moving but thought he'd be back by now!
  • edited February 2010
    The sound of tumbleweed is deafening............................
    Posted by DiggerMan
     +1
  • edited February 2010

The Voting says it all, the People have spoketh.

Sopt it out, Orford, sort it out.